Product Strategy | Framingham, MA | Full Time
Definitive Healthcare is a rapidly growing data and analytics provider of the most up-to-date, comprehensive, and integrated information on hospitals, physicians, and other healthcare providers.
Recently honored by the Boston Business Journal as the #4 Best Place to Work in the midsize category, the 10th fastest growing private company in Massachusetts, and ranked #611 nationally on the Inc. 5000 list; Definitive has more than doubled in size in the past 2 years. Our expansion has created the need for a talented and experienced Salesforce Developer to join our Product Strategy Team. If you would like to work on a product that is in high demand, and evolving rapidly, keep reading!
As our new Salesforce Developer, you will enhance and maintain our Salesforce.com application, which seamlessly enables the integration of Definitive Healthcare data with our customers’ CRM instances. You will also work on the customization, deployment, and integration of Definitive Healthcare data with other CRMs as needed (e.g., Microsoft Dynamics App). Eighty percent of the development work will support the Salesforce.com application, with the remaining twenty percent supporting other CRM programs.
Here are the things you will tackle:
- Perform all phases of the software development life cycle including analysis, development of technical requirements, prototyping, coding, testing, deployment and user level support
- Develop high quality and scalable application logic for standard and custom solutions on the Salesforce.com platform
- Track new releases, keep current on AppExchange solutions, and develop new features as required
- Solicit feedback from various stakeholders including Sales, Customer Success, and Product Development
- Partner with Product Strategy and other members of the software development team to define business and technical requirements and set priorities
- Improve upon the design of the code as our application evolves
- Serve as the subject matter expert for any items related to Salesforce.com or other CRM integrations
What you’ll need:
- 3-5 years of Salesforce.com and other CRM application development experience
- Experience working with Salesforce API and integrating third-party components into Salesforce; general knowledge of WebAPI and OData protocol experience preferred
- Experience and understanding of data structure and data modeling
- Knowledge of industry best practices for applications developed on the force.com platform
- Salesforce.com Developer Certification preferred
- Ability to work independently, manage multiple competing priorities and projects, and meet deadlines
Why we love Definitive, and why you will too!
- Industry leading products
- Work hard, and have fun doing it
- Incredibly fast growth means limitless opportunity
- Flexible and dynamic culture
- Work alongside some of the most talented and dedicated teammates
- Definitive Cares, our community service group, gives all of us a chance to give back
- Competitive benefits package including great healthcare benefits and a 401(k) match
What our Employees are saying about us on Glassdoor:
“Great Work atmosphere, great work life balance, excellent company to work for, amazing top notch product, incredible customer service, lots of tools to help you succeed.”
-Business Development Manager
“Great team. Amazing growth. Employees are treated very well.”
“I have waited 36 years to work at a dream job for a dream company and I am so happy to have finally got there.”