Sales Support Data Analyst
Professional Services | Framingham, MA | Full Time
Sales Support Data Analyst
Definitive Healthcare is a rapidly growing data and analytics provider of the most up-to-date, comprehensive, and integrated information on hospitals, physicians, and other healthcare providers.
Recently honored by the Boston Business Journal as one of the 10 fastest-growing private companies in Massachusetts and named THE BEST large company to work for on Business Journal’s Best Places to Work list published in June 2019, Definitive Healthcare is on an incredibly exciting trajectory. The company has more than doubled in size in the past 2 years and will have 400 employees in the Framingham office by the end of the year. Our expansion has created the need for a talented Sales Support Data Analyst. If you would like to work on a product that is in high demand, and evolving rapidly, keep reading!
As a Sales Support Analyst, you will provide custom sample reports to assist in the pre-sales process, proving the value of our data assets to prospects. Your work will include synthesizing data in SQL and BigQuery and delivering accurate sample reports in a timely manner.
We’re looking for a highly motivated self-starter with excellent communication, time management, and problem-solving skills. The ideal candidate for this position has strong technical abilities, enjoys conversing with clients, and has experience working in a fast-paced sales cycle.
Here Is What You’ll Tackle
- Deliver custom sample projects in SQL, BigQuery, Excel, PowerPoint or other software for use in proving Definitive’s data can fit a prospective client use case
- Collaborate with other team members to generate custom data cuts, analyses, and presentations for use in the RFP process
- Work with IT, Product, and Sales Support Engineer teams to deliver informed analyses to prospects
- Aid senior team members in creating visualizations and standardized data cuts to reduce the length of the pre-sales process
- Interact with prospects over web conference to discuss reporting capabilities and data use-cases
- Present complex client projects to fellow team members
What You’ll Need
- Bachelor’s Degree from a 4-year institution; background in quantitative science (e.g. Health Informatics, Computer Science, Economics) a plus
- 1-3 years of work experience in a professional office setting, with experience working directly with sales teams
- 1-2 years of relevant SQL experience developing SQL queries, views, and stored procedures against medical claims datasets
- High attention to detail and the ability to identify data errors in reports
- Strong written communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Excellent organization skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
What our Employees are saying about us on Glassdoor:
“Great Work atmosphere, great work life balance, excellent company to work for, amazing top notch product, incredible customer service, lots of tools to help you succeed.”
-Business Development Manager
“Great team. Amazing growth. Employees are treated very well.”
“I have waited 36 years to work at a dream job for a dream company and I am so happy to have finally got there.”
“Best company to work for hands down”
If you don’t fit all of these qualifications, but believe you’re still a great fit, feel free to apply and tell us why in your cover letter
Definitive Hiring Philosophy
Definitive Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer that celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive workplace with equal opportunity for all applicants and teammates. Our goal is to recruit the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other status. If you’re interested in working in a fast growing, exciting working environment – we encourage you to apply!