Sales | Framingham, MA | Full Time
Recently honored by the Boston Business Journal as one of the 10 fastest-growing private companies in Massachusetts and named THE BEST large company to work for on their Best Places to Work list, Definitive Healthcare is on an incredibly exciting trajectory. The company has more than doubled in size in the past 2 years and has close to 600 employees. Our motivated and high-energy workforce is collaborative, kind, and engaged, which has led to exceptional retention rates.
Our expansion has created the need for an energetic and motivated Sales Executive to join our New Business Sales Team. If you would like to work at a fast-paced company that is experiencing high growth, keep reading!
What you’ll do:
You’ll run the entire new business sales cycle; your outbound effort will be complemented by inbound leads and inside sales support as you research prospective customers, develop outreach strategies, identify prospects, demo decision makers, and close business. This is an excellent opportunity for a motivated and driven sales professional looking to take their sales career to the next level!
- Research, identify, and connect with individuals and corporations who would be strong prospects for Definitive Healthcare solutions
- Partner with internal Marketing and Inside Sales teams to follow-up on all leads within your assigned territory
- Build and nurture relationships with prospects and key stake holders in Marketing, Sales, and the C-Suite to identify opportunities and secure new business
- Manage all facets of complex sales cycles
- Conduct online product demonstrations
- Close new business consistently at or above quota level
- Accurately forecast opportunities and update the CRM
What you’ll need:
- BA or BS degree
- 2+ years of individual quota carrying/closing sales experience
- Documented evidence that you are top producer
- Expertise in delivering product demonstrations via the web
- Experience in a cold-calling sales environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong negotiation and closing skills
- A powerful work ethic with tons of energy, humor, compassion, and enthusiasm
Why we love Definitive, and why you will too!
- Industry leading products
- Work hard, and have fun doing it
- Incredibly fast growth means limitless opportunity
- Flexible and dynamic culture
- Support from talented and dedicated teammates
- Definitive Cares, our community service group, gives all of us a chance to give back
- Competitive benefits package including great healthcare benefits and a 401(k) match
What our Employees are saying about us on Glassdoor:
“There is ample opportunity for new sales reps and older sales reps to grow and take on new roles. The comp plan is favorable and quotas are attainable. The product sells itself and continues to get better. ”
“There are good opportunities to learn from other teams and from leadership, so it's a great atmosphere for professional growth.”
“I have 17+ years of service and sales experience; Hands down the best people and best company I've ever worked.”
If you don’t fit all of these qualifications, but believe you’re still a great fit, feel free to apply and tell us why in your cover letter
Definitive Hiring Philosophy
Definitive Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer that celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive workplace with equal opportunity for all applicants and teammates. Our goal is to recruit the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other status. If you’re interested in working in a fast growing, exciting working environment – we encourage you to apply!