Sales | Framingham, MA | Full Time
Definitive Healthcare is a rapidly growing data and analytics provider of the most up-to-date, comprehensive, and integrated information on hospitals, physicians, and other healthcare providers.
Definitive has been honored among the top 50 fastest growing private companies in Massachusetts for the third year a row with nearly 50% year over year revenue growth. We have gone from 120 employees at the start of 2017, to over 300 employees today; more than doubling in size over a 2-year period! Beyond the success and popularity of our products, Definitive is an incredibly special place to work. We are proud to be consistently ranked among the top 10 places to work in Boston by both the Boston Globe and Boston Business Journal.
Our expansion has created the need for a talented Sales Executive to join our New Business sales team to help take us from the small startup we were to the industry leading company we are becoming. If you love the idea of selling a product that is in high demand, and evolving rapidly, keep reading!
What you’ll do:
You’ll run the entire new business sales cycle; your outbound effort will be complemented by inbound leads and inside sales support as you research prospective customers, develop outreach strategies, identify prospects, demo decision makers, and close business. This is an excellent opportunity for a motivated and driven sales professional looking to take their sales career to the next level!
- Research, identify, and connect with individuals and corporations who would be strong prospects for Definitive Healthcare solutions
- Partner with internal Marketing and Inside Sales teams to follow-up on all leads within your assigned territory
- Build and nurture relationships with prospects and key stake holders in Marketing, Sales, and the C-Suite to identify opportunities and secure new business
- Manage all facets of complex sales cycles
- Conduct online product demonstrations
- Close new business consistently at or above quota level
- Accurately forecast opportunities and update the CRM
What you’ll need:
- BA or BS degree
- 2+ years of individual quota carrying/closing sales experience
- Documented evidence that you are top producer
- Expertise in delivering product demonstrations via the web
- Experience in a cold-calling sales environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong negotiation and closing skills
- A powerful work ethic with tons of energy, humor, compassion, and enthusiasm
Why we love Definitive, and why you will too!
- Industry leading products
- Work hard, and have fun doing it
- Incredibly fast growth means limitless opportunity
- Flexible and dynamic culture
- Support from talented and dedicated teammates
- Definitive Cares, our community service group, gives all of us a chance to give back
- Competitive benefits package including great healthcare benefits and a 401(k) match
What our Employees are saying about us on Glassdoor:
“Very happy here, so glad to finally be part of a company that cares and is dedicated to growing their employees.”
“I have 17+ years of service and sales experience; Hands down the best people and best company I've ever worked.”
“Great Work atmosphere, great work life balance, excellent company to work for, amazing top-notch product, incredible customer service, lots of tools to help you succeed.”
-Business Development Manager
Definitive Hiring Philosophy
Definitive Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer that celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive workplace with equal opportunity for all applicants and teammates. Our goal is to recruit the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender identify, sexual orientation or any other status. If you’re interested in working in a fast growing, exciting working environment – we encourage you to apply!