Research Team Lead
Research | Framingham, MA | Full Time
Definitive Healthcare is a rapidly growing data and analytics provider of the most up-to-date, comprehensive, and integrated information on hospitals, physicians, and other healthcare providers.
Recently honored by the Boston Business Journal as one of the 10 fastest-growing private companies in Massachusetts and named THE BEST large company to work for on Business Journal’s Best Places to Work list published in June 2019, Definitive Healthcare is on an incredibly exciting trajectory. The company has more than doubled in size in the past 2 years and will have 400 employees in the Framingham office by the end of the year. Our motivated and high-energy workforce is collaborative, kind, and engaged, which has led to exceptional retention rates. Our expansion has created the need for a talented Research Team Lead to join our Research Department. If you would like to work on a product that is in high demand, and evolving rapidly, keep reading!
As a Research Team Lead, your mission will be to lead a team of Research Callers to gather Definitive Healthcare’s proprietary data. You will be responsible for establishing clear daily goals and helping your team with the training and skills needed to obtain this information.
Here are some things you will tackle:
- Lead a team of 10 Research Callers who collect Definitive Healthcare’s proprietary data
- Exceed expectations on individual projects and be a top performer on the team
- Motivate team members to reach their potential and achieve high results, while helping foster an exceptional team culture
- Consistently coach all team members to help them reach their maximum potential through best practices and helping them develop new skills
- Train team members on new projects and help them stretch their skills
- Oversee team members performance against established company and team goals
- Participate in the hiring process for new team members
- Conduct formal and informal performance reviews to help team members grow and develop
What you’ll need:
- 1+ years of experience in leading or mentoring a team
- Be scrappy and willing to help the team work toward its goals
- Superior communication skills
- Energy, humor, compassion and enthusiasm
Why we love Definitive, and why you will too!
- Industry leading products
- Work hard, and have fun doing it
- Incredibly fast growth means limitless opportunity
- Flexible and dynamic culture
- Work alongside some of the most talented and dedicated teammates
- Definitive Cares, our community service group, gives all of us a chance to give back
- Competitive benefits package including great healthcare benefits and a 401(k) match
What our Employees are saying about us on Glassdoor:
“Great Work atmosphere, great work life balance, excellent company to work for, amazing top notch product, incredible customer service, lots of tools to help you succeed.”
-Business Development Manager
“Great team. Amazing growth. Employees are treated very well.”
“I have waited 36 years to work at a dream job for a dream company and I am so happy to have finally got there.”
If you don’t fit all of these qualifications, but believe you’re still a great fit, feel free to apply and tell us why in your cover letter
Definitive Hiring Philosophy
Definitive Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer that celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive workplace with equal opportunity for all applicants and teammates. Our goal is to recruit the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other status. If you’re interested in working in a fast growing, exciting working environment – we encourage you to apply!