Research Support Analyst
Product | Framingham, MA | Full Time
Definitive Healthcare is a rapidly growing data and analytics provider of the most up-to-date, comprehensive, and integrated information on hospitals, physicians, and other healthcare providers.
Recently honored by the Boston Business Journal as one of the 50 fastest growing private companies in Massachusetts, and named to their Best Places to Work list, Definitive has more than doubled in size in the past 2 years. Our expansion has created the need for talented Research Support Analyst to join our Product Team. If you would like to work on a product that is in high demand, and evolving rapidly, keep reading!
The Research Support Analyst, a newly created role within the Product Team, will work with internal stakeholders to create the processes and framework required to support our Research initiatives. The Associate Research Support Analyst will be tasked with understanding the goals of a given project, proposing the best project design to achieve the desired outcome, and technically executing the creation of the project. This role will work heavily with form creation in Microsoft Access and stored procedure creation in Microsoft SQL . This Research Support Analyst will have the opportunity to collaborate with many different teams and stakeholders within the Product Team.
Sound like fun?! Specific duties will include the following:
- Meet with department managers and stakeholders and understand the goals and vision for the data collection or research project
- Script out the proposed project design including required table and SP creation in SQL, as well as Access form design.
- Create project framework in SQL, including table creation and Stored Procedure logic
- Build out user friendly projects in Access, creating forms, queries, and reports.
- Drive progress on projects by proactively meeting with stakeholders
- Identify potential roadblocks and propose potential solutions or workarounds.
- Work with other team members to pilot projects, collect feedback, and implement changes
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s Degree from a 4 year institution
- 0-2 years of work experience in a professional office setting
- Experience with Microsoft Access (Form Design and Query Creation). Knowledge of macros and/or VBA within Access is plus.
- Basic SQL Skills
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize tasks appropriately
- Ability to speak up, share ideas, and drive change
Why we love Definitive, and why you will too!
- Industry leading products
- Work hard, and have fun doing it
- Incredibly fast growth means limitless opportunity
- Flexible and dynamic culture
- Work alongside some of the most talented and dedicated teammates
- Definitive Cares, our community service group, gives all of us a chance to give back
- Competitive benefits package including great healthcare benefits and a 401(k) match
What our Employees are saying about us on Glassdoor:
“Great Work atmosphere, great work life balance, excellent company to work for, amazing top notch product, incredible customer service, lots of tools to help you succeed.”
-Business Development Manager
“Great team. Amazing growth. Employees are treated very well.”
“I have waited 36 years to work at a dream job for a dream company and I am so happy to have finally got there.”