Research | Framingham, MA | Full Time
Definitive Healthcare is a rapidly growing data and analytics provider of the most up-to-date, comprehensive, and integrated information on hospitals, physicians, and other healthcare providers.
Recently honored by the Boston Business Journal as one of the 10 fastest-growing private companies in Massachusetts and named THE BEST large company to work for on Business Journal’s Best Places to Work list published in June 2019, Definitive Healthcare is on an incredibly exciting trajectory. The company has more than doubled in size in the past 2 years and will have 300 employees in the Framingham office by the end of the year. Our motivated and high-energy workforce is collaborative, kind, and engaged, which has led to exceptional retention rates. Our expansion has created the need for high energy Research Callers to join our team. If you would like to get your career started by working on a product that is in high demand, and evolving rapidly, keep reading!
The Research Caller position is an entry point for individuals interested in learning about healthcare data or a research oriented career. As a member of our Research Team, you will be responsible for making sure that our data is as accurate, up to date, and comprehensive as possible. In this role, you will develop a deep understanding of the types of decision makers and healthcare facilities in our database.
Here are some things you will tackle:
- Place outbound calls to healthcare facilities to collect new information and verify existing information
- Accurately enter data from calls into database
- Enhance data quality and consistency by conducting targeted research projects
- Work closely with team members to achieve fill rate goals and other benchmarks for specific projects
- Collaborate with other internal teams to problem solve and help develop solutions for collecting new and/or difficult datasets
What you’ll need:
- Experience working independently and as part of a team to achieve goals and benchmarks
- Exceptional attention to detail and a desire to look for and solve problems
- Experience in data entry and typing
- Customer service experience
Why we love Definitive, and why you will too!
- Industry leading products
- Work hard, and have fun doing it
- Incredibly fast growth means limitless opportunity
- Flexible and dynamic culture
- Work alongside some of the most talented and dedicated teammates
- Definitive Cares, our community service group, gives all of us a chance to give back
- Competitive benefits package including great healthcare benefits and a 401(k) match
What our Employees are saying about us on Glassdoor:
“Great Work atmosphere, great work life balance, excellent company to work for, amazing top notch product, incredible customer service, lots of tools to help you succeed.”
-Business Development Manager
“Great team. Amazing growth. Employees are treated very well.”
“I have waited 36 years to work at a dream job for a dream company and I am so happy to have finally got there.”
If you don’t fit all of these qualifications, but believe you’re still a great fit, feel free to apply and tell us why in your cover letter
Definitive Hiring Philosophy
Definitive Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer that celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive workplace with equal opportunity for all applicants and teammates. Our goal is to recruit the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other status. If you’re interested in working in a fast growing, exciting working environment – we encourage you to apply!