Product Development | Framingham, MA | Full Time
Definitive Healthcare is a rapidly growing data and analytics provider of the most up-to-date, comprehensive, and integrated information on hospitals, physicians, and other healthcare providers.
Recently honored by the Boston Business Journal as the #4 Best Place to Work in the midsize category, the 10th fastest growing private company in Massachusetts, and ranked #611 nationally on the Inc. 5000 list; Definitive has more than doubled in size in the past 2 years. Our expansion has created the need for high energy Research Callers to join our team. If you would like get your career started by working on a product that is in high demand, and evolving rapidly, keep reading!
Our Research Callers hold an important role here at Definitive. They work each day to ensure our data is accurate and up to date. Here is what you will tackle:
- Place outbound calls to healthcare facilities
- Accurately enter data from calls into database following a style guide
- Achieve benchmarks
What you’ll need:
- Basic computer skills
- Polite, professional manner
- Access to a car, as Definitive is located in Natick, MA and not easily accessible by public transportation
Why we love Definitive, and why you will too!
- Industry leading products
- Work hard, and have fun doing it
- Incredibly fast growth means limitless opportunity
- Flexible and dynamic culture
- Work alongside some of the most talented and dedicated teammates
- Definitive Cares, our community service group, gives all of us a chance to give back
- Competitive benefits package including great healthcare benefits and a 401(k) match
What our Employees are saying about us on Glassdoor:
“Great Work atmosphere, great work life balance, excellent company to work for, amazing top notch product, incredible customer service, lots of tools to help you succeed.”
-Business Development Manager
“Great team. Amazing growth. Employees are treated very well.”
“I have waited 36 years to work at a dream job for a dream company and I am so happy to have finally got there.”