Quality Automation Engineer
Software Development | Framingham, MA | Full Time
Quality Automation Engineer
Definitive Healthcare is a rapidly growing data and analytics provider of the most up-to-date, comprehensive, and integrated information on hospitals, physicians, and other healthcare providers.
Recently honored by the Boston Business Journal as one of the 10 fastest-growing private companies in Massachusetts and named THE BEST large company to work for on Business Journal’s Best Places to Work list published in June 2019, Definitive Healthcare is on an incredibly exciting trajectory. The company has more than doubled in size in the past 2 years and has over 400 employees. Our motivated and high-energy workforce is collaborative, kind, and engaged, which has led to exceptional retention rates. Our expansion has created the need for a talented Quality Automation Expert to join our engineering team. If you would like to work on a product that is in high demand, and evolving rapidly, keep reading!
Definitive Healthcare’s products are developed with a focus on uncompromising quality and attention to detail. We need your help to accomplish this through a variety of responsibilities. As a Quality Automation Engineer, you will work closely with DevOps, Product Management and Software Engineering to test our pre-production and production environment. Collaborating with key stakeholders, you will help automate the testing process to support Definitive Healthcare’s web application that garners traffic from 10,000+ users on weekly basis. Through a combination of automated and manual testing you will be responsible for ensuring that all users of Definitive Healthcare’s products have a seamless, consistent, and predictable experience.
- Be a system thinker; understand the ways users use our products
- Create, execute and automate test plans that will put our products through rigorous end-to-end testing
- Perform product testing through the release cycle – including software and database changes – by executing performance tests, smoke tests, user acceptance tests, and regression tests as required
- Partner with DevOps to incorporate test automation suites into our delivery pipeline
- Re-test resolved defects/bugs and update tests cases based on discovered defects/bugs
- Participate in weekly & monthly release test cycles
- Conduct project post implementation reviews for large projects to identify lessons learned and actions for continuous improvement
- Write test reports and provide input to the team to improve the test process
- Help to diagnose performance bottlenecks
- Escalate, in timely manner, any conflicts and issues and provide input for resolution
- BS degree and 2+ years of software testing experience
- Expertise in Agile, Git, Cloud computing, Azure DevOps, Docker, MSTest and Selenium
- Languages such as C# and T-SQL
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment
- Demonstrated ability in test planning, development, execution, reporting, and analysis
- Fastidious attention to detail
- Ability to communicate to a diverse set of stakeholders, including technical and non-technical team members
If you don’t fit all of these qualifications, but believe you’re still a great fit, feel free to apply and tell us why in your cover letter.
What our Employees are saying about us on Glassdoor:
“Great Work atmosphere, great work life balance, excellent company to work for, amazing top notch product, incredible customer service, lots of tools to help you succeed.”
-Business Development Manager
“Great team. Amazing growth. Employees are treated very well.”
“I have waited 36 years to work at a dream job for a dream company and I am so happy to have finally got there.”
“Best company to work for hands down”
Definitive Hiring Philosophy
Definitive Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer that celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive workplace with equal opportunity for all applicants and teammates. Our goal is to recruit the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other status. If you’re interested in working in a fast growing, exciting working environment – we encourage you to apply!