Product Marketing Manager
Marketing | Framingham, MA | Full Time
Product Marketing Manager
Definitive Healthcare is a rapidly growing data and analytics provider of the most up-to-date, comprehensive, and integrated information on hospitals, physicians, and other healthcare providers. The company’s data and analytics are delivered on a SaaS platform used by nearly 3,000 customers, including some of the largest enterprise companies within the pharmaceutical, medical device, biotech, IT, and financial services and consulting markets, among others.
Recently honored by the Boston Business Journal as one of the 10 fastest-growing private companies in Massachusetts and named THE BEST large company to work for on Business Journal’s Best Places to Work list published in June 2019, Definitive Healthcare is on an incredibly exciting trajectory. The company has more than doubled in size in the past 2 years and will have 300 employees in the Framingham office by the end of the year. Our motivated and high-energy workforce is collaborative, kind, and engaged, which has led to exceptional retention rates.
Definitive’s continued product expansion has created the strong need for a talented Product Marketing Manager.
The Product Marketing Manager will work closely with the director of product marketing, with the marketing programs, digital and content teams, and with the product development organization to build compelling messaging and content for Definitive Healthcare’s data and analytics platform and solutions. You will support organization-wide go-to-market plans and sales enablement content development. Working closely with customers, the Product Marketing Manager will develop case studies, ROI assets, buyers’ guides and other later funnel conversion assets. In addition, with a strong understanding of the healthcare segment, the product marketing manager will generate industry white papers, infographics, and mini reports using Definitive Healthcare data and analytics to drive engagement by vertical or by disease. You will be part of a fast-growing product marketing team with strong organization-wide exposure and impact.
- Execute and coordinate go-to-market plans for product launches with an integrated effort across product, marketing, sales, account management, training, and enablement.
- Conduct market research, competitive assessments, and client interviews to support the development of compelling and persuasive differentiated market positioning for the Definitive Healthcare platform and all products.
- Prepare enablement content for all phases of the sales funnel to improve penetration and conversions.
- Build product collateral, website copy, and deep thought leadership content to be delivered through white papers, webinars, conference talks, speaking opportunities and reports.
- Gain insights on customer usage of products, untapped opportunities and new buyer personas.
- Fuel the sales organization with support and conversion-oriented sales enablement content
- Review and assess conference, exhibit and events strategies against product/market/audience penetration goals
- Build product presentations for marketing, selling, and training
- Strong collaborative, communication, and research skills
- Ability to write persuasively, well, and clearly
- Comfort in managing cross-functionally and up
- Exceptional oral communications skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
- 3+ years of product marketing experience or equivalent roles
- Experience working in the healthcare sector
- Experience managing product & market research programs
- Strong communicator, attentive listener and compelling explainer
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects
- Focus on time management and execution
Why we love Definitive, and why you will too!
- Industry-leading products
- Work hard, and have fun doing it
- Incredibly fast growth means limitless opportunity
- Focused on the learning and development of our teams and people
- Flexible and dynamic culture
- Work alongside some of the most talented and dedicated teammates
- Definitive Cares, our community service group, gives all of us a chance to give back
- Competitive benefits package including great healthcare benefits and a 401(k) match
If you don’t fit all of these qualifications, but believe you’re still a great fit, feel free to apply and tell us why in your cover letter.
What our Employees are saying about us on Glassdoor:
“Great Work atmosphere, great work life balance, excellent company to work for, amazing top-notch product, incredible customer service, lots of tools to help you succeed.”
-Business Development Manager
“Great team. Amazing growth. Employees are treated very well.”
“I have waited 36 years to work at a dream job for a dream company and I am so happy to have finally got there.”