Product Development Analyst
Product | Framingham, MA | Full Time
PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT ANALYST
Definitive Healthcare is a rapidly growing, award winning data and analytics provider of the most up-to-date, comprehensive, and integrated information on hospitals, physicians, and other healthcare providers.
Recently honored by the Boston Globe as the #3 Best Place to Work, by the Boston Business Journal as the 11th fastest growing private company in Massachusetts, and ranked #611 nationally on the Inc. 5000 list; Definitive has more than doubled in size in the past 2 years to almost 250 employees. Our expansion has created the need for a talented individual with strong data analysis skills and creative problem-solving capabilities to join our Product Development team. If you are an analytical wiz who loves the idea of having a major impact on our company’s products and delighting our clients with the highest quality data, keep reading!
You’ll be joining a team of 12 analysts to work on a broad spectrum of descriptive data sets related to providers across the healthcare continuum. Projects will include analyzing data, exploring new sources of information, and drawing creative connections between data sets, using SQL and various analytic/programming tools. Ultimately, the goal of the Product Development Analyst is to effect meaningful change in our product and client experience on a daily basis by interacting with innovating and exciting sets of data.
This is not a statistical or technical position – our data is highly qualitative and requires strong critical thinking and problem solving. Candidates seeking to be a “back-office programmers” are not the right fit for this position; this is front-line interaction with tremendous opportunity for growth and advancement.
Definitive Healthcare is a rapidly growing and fast paced company and it is essential that you are able to successfully manage multiple competing priorities. The ideal candidate for this position will identify problems, analyze information, and formulate creative solutions and processes. As a Product Development Analyst, the projects that you and your team will tackle on a daily basis are dynamic and innovative by nature. You must be comfortable speaking up, sharing ideas, and driving change.
What you’ll need:
- 2 – 5 years of professional experience, ideally in a data analyst or product development role
- Bachelor of Arts/Science from a 4 year university
- Experience working with large data sets
- Working proficiency in SQL. Experience with additional analytic/programming tools is a plus
- Desire to take on more responsibility and ownership of your work
- Excellent analytical skills, including working with large data sets
- Exceptional communication skills, and an ability to solicit and listen to feedback
- Detail-oriention with an outstanding work ethic
- Ability to speak up, share ideas, and drive change
Why we love Definitive, and why you will too!
- Industry leading products
- Work hard, and have fun doing it
- Incredibly fast growth means limitless opportunity
- Flexible and dynamic culture
- Work alongside some of the most talented and dedicated teammates
- DefinitiveCares, our community service group, gives all of us a chance to give back
- Competitive benefits package including great healthcare benefits and a 401(k) match
- Summer Fridays!
What our Employees are saying about us on Glassdoor:
“Great Work atmosphere, great work life balance, excellent company to work for, amazing top notch product, incredible customer service, lots of tools to help you succeed.”
-Business Development Manager
“Great team. Amazing growth. Employees are treated very well.”
“I have waited 36 years to work at a dream job for a dream company and I am so happy to have finally got there.”