Product | Framingham, MA | Full Time
Definitive Healthcare is a rapidly growing data and analytics provider of the most up-to-date, comprehensive, and integrated information on hospitals, physicians, and other healthcare providers.
Recently honored by the Boston Business Journal as one of the 10 fastest-growing private companies in Massachusetts and named THE BEST large company to work for on Business Journal’s Best Places to Work list published in June 2019, Definitive Healthcare is on an incredibly exciting trajectory. The company has more than doubled in size in the past 2 years and has 450 employees in the Framingham office. Our motivated and high-energy workforce is collaborative, kind, and engaged, which has led to exceptional retention rates. Our expansion has created the need for a talented Product Designer. If you are an experienced Designer looking to take your career to the next level because of an amazing product suite, keep reading!
The Product Designer will play a critical role on our Product team to drive continued company growth.
Responsibilities for you to tackle include:
- Judge and execute the appropriate level of fidelity, from paper sketches to wireframes, to prototypes and refined mocks
- Deeply partner with Product Managers and Engineering on a cross-functional team to ensure quality user experiences
- Transform large volumes of data & analytics into simple, interconnected user-journeys that empower and excite our customers
- Uncover user needs, pain points, and behaviors, leading to strategic and tangible product directions
- Deliver elegant and straightforward user flows while maintaining a growth mindset for the broader holistic experience
- Leverage and contribute to our design system, optimizing for versatility, re-use, usability, brand distinction, and visual delight
- 3-5 years of UX design experience. Experience designing for B2B solutions require
- Have experience leading and/or owning the design of specific products or projects required
- Portfolio showcasing your ability to solve complex problems, comprehension of fundamental development frameworks, and your visual design skills
Success in this role will be driven by:
- Influencing and partnering with agile teams of product managers, engineers, and other UX designers framing and solving problems across large or complex areas
- Ability to clearly articulate design solutions to key stakeholder groups, ranging from Product Management to Engineering, driving B2B product initiatives
- An enthusiasm to help grow a newly forming design team/process. You'll be an advocate for design thinking and an ambassador for establishing Definitive Health Care's design culture by promoting the role and its importance to the company and our vision
- A user-centric design approach based on empathy and passion for learning about and from our users
- Embracing the intellectual challenge of reacting to and synthesizing new ideas related to the future with flexibility and eagerness
- Both an invaluable collaborator and autonomous -- you know how to communicate productively with teammates at all levels and take ownership of every detail of your work
Why we love Definitive, and why you will too!
- Industry leading products
- Work hard, and have fun doing it
- Incredibly fast growth means limitless opportunity
- Flexible and dynamic culture
- Work alongside some of the most talented and dedicated teammates
- DefinitiveCares, our community service group, gives all of us a chance to give back
- Competitive benefits package including great healthcare benefits and a 401(k) match
If you don’t fit all of these qualifications, but believe you’re still a great fit, feel free to apply and tell us why in your cover letter.
What our Employees are saying about us on Glassdoor:
“Great Work atmosphere, great work life balance, excellent company to work for, amazing top notch product, incredible customer service, lots of tools to help you succeed.”
-Business Development Manager
“Great team. Amazing growth. Employees are treated very well.”
“I have waited 36 years to work at a dream job for a dream company and I am so happy to have finally got there.”
Definitive Hiring Philosophy
Definitive Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer that celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive workplace with equal opportunity for all applicants and teammates. Our goal is to recruit the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other status. If you’re interested in working in a fast growing, exciting working environment – we encourage you to apply!