Partner Sales Executive
Sales | Framingham, MA | Full Time
Definitive Healthcare is a rapidly growing data and analytics provider of the most up-to-date, comprehensive, and integrated information on hospitals, physicians, and other healthcare providers.
Recently honored by the Boston Business Journal as one of the 10 fastest-growing private companies in Massachusetts and named THE BEST large company to work for on Business Journal’s Best Places to Work list published in June 2019, Definitive Healthcare is on an incredibly exciting trajectory. The company has more than doubled in size in the past 2 years and will have 300 employees in the Framingham office by the end of the year. Our motivated and high-energy workforce is collaborative, kind, and engaged, which has led to exceptional retention rates. Our expansion has created the need for a talented and experienced Partner Sales Executive to join our high performing new business Sales Team. This is a great opportunity for someone who is excited by the prospect of owning and continuing to develop a new stream of revenue for a highly successful suite of databases.
As Definitive Healthcare’s first Partner Sales Executive, you will identify and develop new business opportunities for partner relationships. You will primarily be responsible for generating sales revenue through new logo business with channel partners who seek to utilize Definitive Healthcare’s data. You will develop an in-depth understanding of how Definitive Healthcare’s data can fit into a prospective partner’s solution.
Here are the things you will tackle:
- Prospect for, uncover, and evaluate new partner business opportunities for Definitive Healthcare
- Build the universe of prospective partners; research and develop a deep understanding of the market
- Take our partner strategy from it’s current inbound state to a proactive, outbound model
- Work with the Senior VP of Sales to lead the negotiation of any new contracts with partners
- Support the development of alliance tools; help to establish new processes and procedures
- Execute a consultative sales process in order to align client issues and needs with DHC’s solutions
- Own and manage existing partner relationships including contract renewals
What you’ll need:
- BA or BS degree
- 7+ years of experience in a hunter role, ideally within an information services company
- Experience in a strategic sales/partnership role required
- Exceptional closing skills, and a proven track record as a top performer
- Experience negotiating and closing annual and multi-year service contracts
- A powerful work ethic with tons of energy, humor, compassion, and enthusiasm
- Superior communication skills
**Please note that this is a fully onsite position, with minimal travel, located here in our Framingham, MA office and we are looking for a local candidate
Why we love Definitive, and why you will too!
- Industry leading products
- Work hard, and have fun doing it
- Incredibly fast growth means limitless opportunity
- Flexible and dynamic culture
- Support from talented and dedicated teammates
- Definitive Cares, our community service group, gives all of us a chance to give back
- Competitive benefits package including great healthcare benefits and a 401(k) match
What our Employees are saying about us on Glassdoor:
“Very happy here, so glad to finally be part of a company that cares and is dedicated to growing their employees.”
“I have 17+ years of service and sales experience; Hands down the best people and best company I've ever worked.”
“Great Work atmosphere, great work life balance, excellent company to work for, amazing top-notch product, incredible customer service, lots of tools to help you succeed.”
-Business Development Manager
Definitive Hiring Philosophy
Definitive Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer that celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive workplace with equal opportunity for all applicants and teammates. Our goal is to recruit the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other status. If you’re interested in working in a fast growing, exciting working environment – we encourage you to apply!