Partner Sales Executive
Sales | Framingham, MA | Full Time
Definitive Healthcare is a rapidly growing data and analytics provider of the most up-to-date, comprehensive, and integrated information on hospitals, physicians, and other healthcare providers.
Recently honored as one of the fastest growing private companies in Massachusetts, and named a Best Place to Work by both the Boston Business Journal and the Boston Globe, Definitive has more than doubled in size over the past 2 years. Our expansion has created the need for a talented and experienced Partner Sales Executive to join our high performing new business Sales Team. This is a great opportunity for someone who is excited by the prospect of owning and continuing to develop a new stream of revenue for a highly successful suite of databases.
As Definitive Healthcare’s first Partner Sales Executive, you will identify and develop new business opportunities for partner relationships. You will primarily be responsible for generating sales revenue through new logo business with channel partners who seek to utilize Definitive Healthcare’s data. You will develop an in-depth understanding of how Definitive Healthcare’s data can fit into a prospective partner’s solution.
Here are the things you will tackle:
- Prospect for, uncover, and evaluate new partner business opportunities for Definitive Healthcare
- Build the universe of prospective partners; research and develop a deep understanding of the market
- Take our partner strategy from it’s current inbound state to a proactive, outbound model
- Work with the Senior VP of Sales to lead the negotiation of any new contracts with partners
- Support the development of alliance tools; help to establish new processes and procedures
- Execute a consultative sales process in order to align client issues and needs with DHC’s solutions
- Own and manage existing partner relationships including contract renewals
What you’ll need:
- BA or BS degree
- 7+ years of experience in a hunter role, ideally within an information services company
- Experience in a strategic sales/partnership role required
- Exceptional closing skills, and a proven track record as a top performer
- Experience negotiating and closing annual and multi-year service contracts
- A powerful work ethic with tons of energy, humor, compassion, and enthusiasm
- Superior communication skills
**Please note that this is a fully onsite position, with minimal travel, located here in our Framingham, MA office and we are looking for a local candidate