Marketing Programs Specialist
Marketing | Framingham, MA | Full Time
Definitive Healthcare is a rapidly growing data and analytics provider of the most up-to-date, comprehensive, and integrated information on hospitals, physicians, and other healthcare providers. The company’s data and analytics are delivered on a SaaS platform used by nearly 3,000 customers, including some of the largest enterprise companies within the pharmaceutical, medical device, biotech, IT, and financial services and consulting markets, among others.
Recently honored by the Boston Business Journal as one of the 10 fastest-growing private companies in Massachusetts and named THE BEST large company to work for on Business Journal’s Best Places to Work list published in June 2019, Definitive Healthcare is on an incredibly exciting trajectory. The company has more than doubled in size in the past 2 years and will have 400 employees in the Framingham office by the end of the year. Our motivated and high-energy workforce is collaborative, kind, and engaged, which has led to exceptional retention rates.
Definitive’s expansion has created the need for a talented Marketing Programs Specialist.
This marketing role works within the Marketing Programs team and collaborates closely with other marketing departments, sales, and account management teams to support customer and prospect programs, including but not limited to: email, web, webinars, social, sales support, and trade shows.
The Marketing Programs Specialist will play an oversight role for integrated marketing project plans aligned with several priority marketing initiatives. The individual will support every stage of individual programs, including planning and deadline setting, managing communications with stakeholder departments, deploying campaigns, and executing post-activity tasks like lead routing and measurement. The ideal candidate has a strong, demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines among multiple project owners and stakeholders, as they will establish and drive timelines and due dates for internal teams.
In this role, you will:
- Collaborate with team managers to manage intricate customer/prospect program portfolio
- Support program workflow and ensure timelines for key deliverables are met
- Segment audiences and identify and prevent undesirable audience cross-pollination
- Collaborate with stakeholders to create content for marketing programs including webinars, sales enablement, and nurture pieces
- Strategize and coordinate the execution of campaigns, using data to optimize performance
- Work cross functionally to deliver comprehensive pre-program direction, process, and budget, and post-program success including ROI and feedback
- Utilize a marketing automation platform to execute campaigns and event promotion
- Coordinate logistics and deliverables for programs such as nurtures, events, and webinars
What you’ll need:
- BA/BS degree in communications, English, or a related liberal arts major
- 2-3 years of experience in a marketing communications environment
- Familiarity with marketing automation platforms such as HubSpot or Pardot
- Attitude of customer obsession, enthusiasm for data and analytics, and writing prowess
- Exceptional planning abilities and attention to detail and process
- Prior work in B2B and/or healthcare trade show coordination a plus, but not required
Why we love Definitive, and why you will too!
- Industry leading products
- Work hard, and have fun doing it
- Incredibly fast growth means limitless opportunity
- Flexible and dynamic culture
- Work alongside some of the most talented and dedicated teammates
- Definitive Cares, our community service group, gives all of us a chance to give back
- Competitive benefits package including great healthcare benefits and a 401(k) match
What our Employees are saying about us on Glassdoor:
“Great Work atmosphere, great work life balance, excellent company to work for, amazing top notch product, incredible customer service, lots of tools to help you succeed.”
-Business Development Manager
“Great team. Amazing growth. Employees are treated very well.”
“I have waited 36 years to work at a dream job for a dream company and I am so happy to have finally got there.”
If you don’t fit all of these qualifications, but believe you’re still a great fit, feel free to apply and tell us why in your cover letter
Definitive Hiring Philosophy
Definitive Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer that celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive workplace with equal opportunity for all applicants and teammates. Our goal is to recruit the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other status. If you’re interested in working in a fast growing, exciting working environment – we encourage you to apply!