Manager of Inside Sales
Sales | Framingham, MA | Full Time
Definitive Healthcare is a rapidly growing data and analytics provider of the most up-to-date, comprehensive, and integrated information on hospitals, physicians, and other healthcare providers.
Recently honored by the Boston Globe as the #3 Top Place to Work in the midsize category, by the Boston Business Journal as #10 fastest growing private company in Massachusetts, and ranked #611 nationally on the Inc. 5000 list; Definitive has more than doubled in size in the past 2 years. Our expansion has created the need for a talented Manager of Inside Sales to join our record-breaking Inside Sales Team. If you would love to grow and lead a team that drives sales for our industry-leading product, keep reading!
As our new Manager of Inside Sales, you will lead a team of entry-to-junior level sales reps, responsible for discovering, developing, and delivering qualified prospects to the Account Executive team. Individual reps focus on driving sales campaigns, through both cold-calling and email. Their main objective is to book qualified appointments and demonstrations for Account Executives. You will coach, mentor, and motivate your team to help them generate new revenue opportunities and leads for our organization. This position reports to our Director of Inside Sales and has been newly created due to exciting company growth over the past year.
Here are the things you will tackle:
- Deliver exceptional team results according to defined monthly, quarterly, and annual productivity measures; such as, outbound activity, conversions, bookings, etc.
- Inspire, lead, and coach your team to success, through regular feedback and training
- Collaborate with marketing and sales organizations to create and drive successful campaigns
- Collect, analyze, and report data around team, individual, and operational performance
- Assist in the hiring, onboarding, and development of new Inside Sales Reps
- Generate new ideas and continuously improve upon processes and initiatives
What you’ll need:
- BA/BS from a 4 year university
- 3-5 years of related Business Development experience
- 1 or more years of experience in a leadership or management role
- Ability to coach and manage a team of entry-or-junior level sales reps, with varying skill sets and needs
- History of self-motivation and exceptional drive
- High level of organizational skills and the ability to juggle multiple processes with minimal supervision
- A positive attitude, with tons of energy, enthusiasm, humor, and compassion
Why we love Definitive, and why you will too!
- Industry leading products
- Work hard, and have fun doing it
- Incredibly fast growth means limitless opportunity
- Flexible and dynamic culture
- Work alongside some of the most talented and dedicated teammates
- Definitive Cares, our community service group, gives all of us a chance to give back
- Competitive benefits package including great healthcare benefits and a 401(k) match
What our Employees are saying about us on Glassdoor:
“Great Work atmosphere, great work life balance, excellent company to work for, amazing top notch product, incredible customer service, lots of tools to help you succeed.”
-Business Development Manager
“Great team. Amazing growth. Employees are treated very well.”
“I have waited 36 years to work at a dream job for a dream company and I am so happy to have finally got there.”