Manager of Customer Success
Customer Experience | Framingham, MA | Full Time
Manager of Customer Success
Definitive Healthcare is a rapidly growing data and analytics provider of the most up-to-date, comprehensive, and integrated information on hospitals, physicians, and other healthcare providers.
Recently honored by the Boston Business Journal as one of the 10 fastest-growing private companies in Massachusetts and named THE BEST large company to work for on Business Journal’s Best Places to Work list published in June 2019, Definitive Healthcare is on an incredibly exciting trajectory. The company has more than doubled in size in the past 2 years and has over 400 employees. Our motivated and high-energy workforce is collaborative, kind, and engaged, which has led to exceptional retention rates.
As a Manager of Customer Success with Definitive Healthcare your mission will be to lead a small team of Customer Success Managers to deliver the ideal experience through our customer’s lifecycle. Your team is responsible for the customer relationship, and growth across our existing customer base. You must have outstanding communication skills and the ability to pick up new things quickly.
Here are some things you will tackle:
- Responsible for development and coaching of the customer success managers. Working with management to ensure that their voices are heard.
- Supports customer success managers in addressing any issues or disputes that may arise from the use of the Definitive Healthcare platform by being the primary escalation point for your team.
- Create a world class customer experience by supporting and directing customer success managers in strategies to build lasting relationships with their customers.
- Guide, maintain and implement customer success best practices both for internal team and external customers.
- Keep up to date on current customer success industry trends to determine areas of needed training within the team.
- Provide regular updates to management on progress of projects and initiatives, escalate critical issues to management when necessary.
What you’ll need:
- Proven track record in maintaining and improving a customer success team, handling difficult situations/challenges and delivering an exceptional client experience through customer engagement (5-7 yrs)
- Experience successfully mitigating customer issues at all levels, including the C-suite.
- Proven track record successfully navigating across departments.
- Experience in managing and developing customer success professionals along their career journey. (3-5 yrs)
- Ability to learn new concepts quickly, with the ability to also roll up your sleeves and an orientation towards achieving client solutions.
- Successful navigation of business processes.
- Proven ability to develop and coach consultative engagement skills
- Experience with development and implementation of customer success models.
Why we love Definitive, and why you will too!
- Industry leading products
- Work hard, and have fun doing it
- Incredibly fast growth means limitless opportunity
- Flexible and dynamic culture
- Work alongside some of the most talented and dedicated teammates
- Definitive Cares, our community service group, gives all of us a chance to give back
- Competitive benefits package including great healthcare benefits and a 401(k) match
If you don’t fit all of these qualifications, but believe you’re still a great fit, feel free to apply and tell us why in your cover letter
What our Employees are saying about us on Glassdoor:
“Great Work atmosphere, great work life balance, excellent company to work for, amazing top notch product, incredible customer service, lots of tools to help you succeed.”
-Business Development Manager
“Great team. Amazing growth. Employees are treated very well.”
“I have waited 36 years to work at a dream job for a dream company and I am so happy to have finally got there.”