Major Account Executive
Account Management | Framingham, MA | Full Time
Definitive Healthcare is a rapidly growing data and analytics provider of the most up-to-date, comprehensive, and integrated information on hospitals, physicians, and other healthcare providers.
Recently honored by the Boston Business Journal as one of the 10 fastest-growing private companies in Massachusetts and named THE BEST large company to work for on Business Journal’s Best Places to Work list published in June 2019, Definitive Healthcare is on an incredibly exciting trajectory. The company has more than doubled in size in the past 2 years and will have 300 employees in the Framingham office by the end of the year. Our motivated and high-energy workforce is collaborative, kind, and engaged, which has led to exceptional retention rates. Our expansion has created the need for a talented and experienced MAJOR ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE to join our Sales Team. If you would like to sell a product that is in high demand, and evolving rapidly, keep reading!
As a Major Account Executive (MAE) for Definitive, you will manage, renew, and grow our medium and large tier clients. You will engage with senior decision makers and key users to build long-term relationships and identify and close growth opportunities. This is a great opportunity for an individual looking to take their sales career to the next level!
Here are the things you will tackle:
- Build relationships with key buyers to support the continued use and ROI of DHC services
- Engage with senior decision makers to drive growth opportunities within your assigned client accounts
- Work closely with the Customer Success organization to optimize usage and value of DHC services
- Manage the renewal decision making and procurement process
- Execute a consultative sales process in order to align client issues and needs with DHC’s solutions
- Meet and exceed renewal and upsell quotas
- Accurately forecast opportunities and update CRM
What you’ll need:
- BA or BS degree
- 5+ years of individual, quota-carrying selling experience
- 2-5 years managing and growing client accounts
- Proven track record as a top performer
- Experience negotiating and closing annual and multi-year service contracts
- A powerful work ethic with tons of energy, humor, compassion, and enthusiasm
- Superior communication skills
- Exceptional closing skills
Why we love Definitive, and why you will too!
- Industry leading products
- Work hard, and have fun doing it
- Incredibly fast growth means limitless opportunity
- Flexible and dynamic culture
- Work alongside some of the most talented and dedicated teammates
- Definitive Cares, our community service group, gives all of us a chance to give back
- Competitive benefits package including great healthcare benefits and a 401(k) match
What our Employees are saying about us on Glassdoor:
“Great Work atmosphere, great work life balance, excellent company to work for, amazing top notch product, incredible customer service, lots of tools to help you succeed.”
-Business Development Manager
“Great team. Amazing growth. Employees are treated very well.”
“I have waited 36 years to work at a dream job for a dream company and I am so happy to have finally got there.”
Definitive Hiring Philosophy
Definitive Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer that celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive workplace with equal opportunity for all applicants and teammates. Our goal is to recruit the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other status. If you’re interested in working in a fast growing, exciting working environment – we encourage you to apply!