Inside Sales Representative, 2021
Opportunities for 2021 Graduates | Framingham, MA | Full Time
Please note that this position will be starting in the summer of 2021. We are looking for applicants who are current college seniors, graduating in the spring of 2021.
Recently honored by the Boston Business Journal as one of the 10 fastest-growing private companies in Massachusetts and named THE BEST large company to work for on their Best Places to Work list, Definitive Healthcare is on an incredibly exciting trajectory. The company has more than doubled in size in the past 2 years and has close to 600 employees. Our motivated and high-energy workforce is collaborative, kind, and engaged, which has led to exceptional retention rates.
Our expansion has created the need for an energetic and motivated Inside Sales Representative to join our Sales Team. If you would like to work at a fast-paced company that is experiencing high growth, keep reading!
As an Inside Sales Rep, you will work in conjunction with the sales and marketing organizations to discover, develop, and deliver qualified prospects to the Account Executive Team. This is a junior level sales position, ideal for candidates who are interested in developing a lucrative career in the information services or healthcare industries. The Inside Sales Reps are our prime talent pool for promotion into Account Executive roles.
Here are the things you will tackle:
- Drive campaigns, both cold-calling and email, to generate qualified leads
- Partner with Account Executives to identify target prospects
- Follow-up, qualify, engage, and report on leads
- Book qualified appointments and demonstrations for sales associates
- Assist sales associates with closing
What you’ll need:
- 0-2 years of experience in an inside sales or similar, client facing role
- Demonstrated ability to cold-call and prospect new business
- History of self-motivation and exceptional drive
- Strong relationship building skills
- High level of organization skills and the ability to juggle multiple processes with minimal supervision
- Desire to grow into a full-cycle sales role
- Energy, enthusiasm, humor, and compassion
Why we love Definitive, and why you will too!
- Industry leading products
- Work hard, and have fun doing it
- Work alongside some of the most talented and dedicated teammates
- Definitive Cares, our community service group, gives all of us a chance to give back
- Competitive benefits package including great healthcare benefits and a 401(k) match
What our Employees are saying about us on Glassdoor:
“Great Work atmosphere, great work life balance, excellent company to work for, amazing top notch product, incredible customer service, lots of tools to help you succeed.”
-Business Development Manager
“Great team. Amazing growth. Employees are treated very well.”
“I have waited 36 years to work at a dream job for a dream company and I am so happy to have finally got there.”
If you don’t fit all of these qualifications, but believe you’re still a great fit, feel free to apply and tell us why in your cover letter
Definitive Hiring Philosophy
Definitive Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer that celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive workplace with equal opportunity for all applicants and teammates. Our goal is to recruit the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other status. If you’re interested in working in a fast growing, exciting working environment – we encourage you to apply!