Customer Experience | Framingham, MA | Full Time
Recently honored by the Boston Business Journal as one of the 10 fastest-growing private companies in Massachusetts and named THE BEST large company to work for on their Best Places to Work list, Definitive Healthcare is on an incredibly exciting trajectory. The company has more than doubled in size in the past 2 years and has close to 600 employees. Our motivated and high-energy workforce is collaborative, kind, and engaged, which has led to exceptional retention rates.
Our expansion has created the need for an energetic and motivated Implementation Specialist to join our Customer Experience Team. If you would like to work at a fast-paced company that is experiencing high growth, keep reading!
As a PatientFinder Implementation Specialist with Definitive Healthcare your mission will be to work cross functionally with Customer Success, Product Development, Product Strategy, Professional Services, Account Management and Sales to deliver the customer their desired experience with Definitive data. In this role you will work with new and existing clients to configure their PatientFinder product and ensure a successful implementation. You must be comfortable performing a wide-range of support activities—from answering client email requests, creating knowledge base documentation, creating and adjusting territories, building cohorts and other various tasks.
Here are some things you will tackle:
- Manage Implementations of the PatientFinder product from inception to completion.
- Consult with customers on use cases and product functionality.
- Work independently on territory and cohort creation and adjusting.
- Formally conduct a set number of trainings to large groups on the PatientFinder product.
- Partner with existing account team to deliver high level customer experience on all ongoing projects.
- Effectively troubleshoot customer concerns and escalate appropriately.
What you’ll need:
- BA/BS from a 4-year University or equivalent experience
- Experience with managing projects from start to finish while pushing home a proven track record
- Experience with being a technical liaison or working with a development team
- Experience in a custom facing role, driving engagement
- Combined technical and customer-facing experience of 1+ years
- Energy, humor, compassion, and enthusiasm
- Prior Experience in Healthcare
Bonus Points for:
- Experience with CRM softwares: Microsoft Dynamics, Sugar, Zoho, Salesforce, or HubSpot
- SQL experience
- Prior Life Sciences experience
Why we love Definitive, and why you will too!
- Industry leading products
- Work hard, and have fun doing it
- Incredibly fast growth means limitless opportunity
- Flexible and dynamic culture
- Work alongside some of the most talented and dedicated teammates
- Definitive Cares, our community service group, gives all of us a chance to give back
- Competitive benefits package including great healthcare benefits and a 401(k) match
If you don’t fit all of these qualifications, but believe you’re still a great fit, feel free to apply and tell us why in your cover letter.
Definitive Hiring Philosophy
Definitive Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer that celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive workplace with equal opportunity for all applicants and teammates. Our goal is to recruit the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other status. If you’re interested in working in a fast growing, exciting working environment – we encourage you to apply!