Human Resources Business Partner
HR | Framingham, MA | Full Time
Definitive Healthcare is a rapidly growing data and analytics provider of the most up-to-date, comprehensive, and integrated information on hospitals, physicians, and other healthcare providers.
Recently honored by the Boston Business Journal as one of the 10 fastest-growing private companies in Massachusetts and named THE BEST large company to work for on their Best Places to Work list, Definitive Healthcare is on an incredibly exciting trajectory. The company has more than doubled in size in the past 2 years and has over 400 employees. Our motivated and high-energy workforce is collaborative, kind, and engaged, which has led to exceptional retention rates. Our expansion has created the need for a talented and experienced Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP) to join our Human Resources Team. If you would like to work at a fast-paced company that is experiencing high growth, keep reading!
You will join our growing Human Resources team and work directly with the Sales organization leadership to intelligently apply policy, ascertain current and future human capital needs, and develop creative strategies for helping Definitive Healthcare’s largest department – our 100-person new business sales organization- meet its business objectives.
Here are the things you will tackle:
- Obtain and maintain a deep understanding of the business objectives of the sales organization
- Build trusting and strategic relationships with senior leadership and invest in the future, mission, goals and overall strategy of a company
- Interpret business needs through a human resources lens to identify areas in which the HR organization can help your partner organization succeed
- Using employee feedback and engagement data, propose and facilitate improvement initiatives
- Work within HR organization and with Sales Enablement organization to implement varied human capital and talent developments solutions within your partner organization
- Serve as main HR subject matter expert for the managers and employees within your partner organization with regards to coaching techniques, employee relations, performance management, compensation, and development
- Champion a visible, company-wide engagement program
What you’ll need:
- 5 years’ experience in a complex Business Partner Role, ideally in conjunction with a Sales organization
- PHR certification
- Knowledge of legal requirements related to Human Resources and employee management
- Exceptional coaching and facilitation skills
Why we love Definitive, and why you will too!
- Industry leading products
- Work hard, and have fun doing it
- Incredibly fast growth means limitless opportunity
- Flexible and dynamic culture
- Work alongside some of the most talented and dedicated teammates
- Definitive Cares, our community service group, gives all of us a chance to give back
- Competitive benefits package including great healthcare benefits and a 401(k) match
If you don’t fit all of these qualifications, but believe you’re still a great fit, feel free to apply and tell us why in your cover letter
What our Employees are saying about us on Glassdoor:
“Great Work atmosphere, great work life balance, excellent company to work for, amazing top notch product, incredible customer service, lots of tools to help you succeed.”
-Business Development Manager
“Great team. Amazing growth. Employees are treated very well.”
“I have waited 36 years to work at a dream job for a dream company and I am so happy to have finally got there.”
Definitive Hiring Philosophy
Definitive Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer that celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive workplace with equal opportunity for all applicants and teammates. Our goal is to recruit the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other status. If you’re interested in working in a fast growing, exciting working environment – we encourage you to apply!