HR | Framingham, MA | Full Time
Definitive Healthcare is a rapidly growing data and analytics provider of the most up-to-date, comprehensive, and integrated information on hospitals, physicians, and other healthcare providers.
Recently honored by the Boston Business Journal as the #4 Best Place to Work in the midsize category, the #10 fastest growing private company in Massachusetts, and ranked #611 nationally on the Inc. 5000 list; Definitive has more than doubled in size in the past 2 years. Our expansion has created the need for an HR Administrator to join our Human Resources Team.
As our new HR Administrator, you will join a small but mighty Human Resources team in ensuring each and every employee has the best possible experience at Definitive Healthcare. You will execute a variety of administrative tasks across the HR function.
Here are some things you will tackle:
- Coordinate the collection and processing of new hire and termination information such as background checks and payroll information; ensuring compliance of personnel records
- Processing benefits enrollments and updating information as needed
- Scheduling and organizing trainings, meetings, and events
- Assisting with recruiting efforts such as reviewing resumes, scheduling interviews, and communicating with candidates
- Supporting the administrative needs of the HR Department including metrics reporting, auditing, and HRIS systems
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree with 0-1 year of experience; OR 3 years of administrative experience in a similar role
- Strong attention to detail, organizational, and time management skills
- Ability to work independently and to learn new systems and processes quickly
- Trustworthiness and the utmost concern for confidentiality
- A positive, customer first attitude, with lots of energy, and enthusiasm
- Interest in joining a fun loving and fast paced team
Why we love Definitive, and why you will too!
- Industry leading products
- Work hard, and have fun doing it
- Incredibly fast growth means limitless opportunity
- Flexible and dynamic culture
- Work alongside some of the most talented and dedicated teammates
- Definitive Cares, our community service group, gives all of us a chance to give back
- Competitive benefits package including great healthcare benefits and a 401(k) match
What our Employees are saying about us on Glassdoor:
“Great Work atmosphere, great work life balance, excellent company to work for, amazing top notch product, incredible customer service, lots of tools to help you succeed.”
-Business Development Manager
“Great team. Amazing growth. Employees are treated very well.”
“I have waited 36 years to work at a dream job for a dream company and I am so happy to have finally got there.”