HR | Framingham, MA | Full Time
Definitive Healthcare is a rapidly growing data and analytics provider of the most up-to-date, comprehensive, and integrated information on hospitals, physicians, and other healthcare providers.
Recently honored by the Boston Business Journal as one of the 10 fastest-growing private companies in Massachusetts and named THE BEST large company to work for on Business Journal’s Best Places to Work list published in June 2019, Definitive Healthcare is on an incredibly exciting trajectory. The company has more than doubled in size in the past 2 years and will have 300 employees in the Framingham office by the end of the year. Our motivated and high-energy workforce is collaborative, kind, and engaged, which has led to exceptional retention rates. Our expansion has created the need for a talented and experienced Executive Assistant to join our team. If you would like to work with a product that is in high demand, and evolving rapidly, keep reading!
Definitive’s continued rapid expansion has created the strong need to build out a strong executive team. That team will need an experienced Executive Assistant to help them grow our company to the next level.
The Executive Assistant will work directly with C-level executives and will be responsible for performing a number of administrative duties. The ideal candidate is highly self-motivated, professional, and capable of managing their work load and prioritizing tasks in a fast-paced corporate environment.
Here are some things you will tackle:
- Conserve executive's time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting emails and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating telecommunications.
- Maintain executive's appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
- Prepare and update presentations and slide decks.
- Conduct research as needed to keep the executives up to date on things that are important to the company.
- Maintain minutes for meetings and uphold a strict level of confidentiality.
- Welcome guests and customers by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries.
- Provide general administrative support.
What you’ll need:
- 5-10 years of experience as an Executive Assistant reporting directly to senior management.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills (especially Powerpoint), with an ability to become familiar with firm-specific programs and software.
- Strong organizational, project management, and problem-solving skills with impeccable multi-tasking abilities.
- Proficiency in cross-departmental collaboration.
- Ability to handle an unstructured, rapidly changing environment
Why we love Definitive, and why you will too!
- Industry leading products
- Work hard, and have fun doing it
- Incredibly fast growth means limitless opportunity
- Flexible and dynamic culture
- Work alongside some of the most talented and dedicated teammates
- Definitive Cares, our community service group, gives all of us a chance to give back
- Competitive benefits package including great healthcare benefits and a 401(k) match
What our Employees are saying about us on Glassdoor:
“Great Work atmosphere, great work life balance, excellent company to work for, amazing top notch product, incredible customer service, lots of tools to help you succeed.”
-Business Development Manager
“Great team. Amazing growth. Employees are treated very well.”
“I have waited 36 years to work at a dream job for a dream company and I am so happy to have finally got there.”
Definitive Hiring Philosophy
Definitive Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer that celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive workplace with equal opportunity for all applicants and teammates. Our goal is to recruit the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other status. If you’re interested in working in a fast growing, exciting working environment – we encourage you to apply!