Director of Company Research
Product | Framingham, MA | Full Time
Definitive Healthcare is a rapidly growing data and analytics provider of the most up-to-date, comprehensive, and integrated information on hospitals, physicians, and other healthcare providers.
Recently honored by the Boston Glob as the #3 Top Place to Work in the midsize category, the 10th fastest growing private company in Massachusetts, and ranked #611 nationally on the Inc. 5000 list; Definitive has more than doubled in size in the past 2 years. Our expansion has created the need for a talented and experienced Director of Company Research to join our Product Team. If you are interested in stepping into a brand new leadership role and helping to grow a product that is in high demand, and evolving rapidly, keep reading!
The Director of Company Research will be responsible for thinking critically and creatively about all aspects of our proprietary data collection and quality efforts to help drive constant improvement across the Data Specialist team. This position requires a mix of detailed analytical thinking, strategic planning, creative problem solving, process development, and team management. The Director of Company Research will report to our VP of Product.
Here are the things you will tackle:
- Lead a team of 12 data quality assurance specialists
- Ensure Definitive Healthcare’s proprietary data meets our completeness, accuracy, and timeliness quality targets
- Identify, build, and monitor key performance indicators to measure the success of projects and processes
- Create processes to collect new data and maintain existing data sets
- Analyze and report on process effectiveness and data quality
- Collaborate with Customer Success team to respond to client data requests and questions
- Become an expert in Definitive Healthcare’s proprietary data rules and quality assurance processes
- Help steer overall strategy and development of the Data Specialist team
What you'll need:
- 4+ years of experience in a people or process leadership role
- Bachelor of Arts/Science from a 4 year university
- Relentless desire to constantly drive change to make teams and processes better
- Ability to analyze data and make savvy operational improvement decisions
- Working proficiency with Microsoft Access and SQL a plus, but not required
Why we love Definitive, and why you will too!
- Industry leading products
- Work hard, and have fun doing it
- Incredibly fast growth means limitless opportunity
- Flexible and dynamic culture
- Work alongside some of the most talented and dedicated teammates
- Definitive Cares, our community service group, gives all of us a chance to give back
- Competitive benefits package including great healthcare benefits and a 401(k) match
What our Employees are saying about us on Glassdoor:
“Great Work atmosphere, great work life balance, excellent company to work for, amazing top notch product, incredible customer service, lots of tools to help you succeed.”
-Business Development Manager
“Great team. Amazing growth. Employees are treated very well.”
“I have waited 36 years to work at a dream job for a dream company and I am so happy to have finally got there.”