Data Operations Manager
Product | Framingham, MA | Full Time
Definitive Healthcare is a rapidly growing data and analytics provider of the most up-to-date, comprehensive, and integrated information on hospitals, physicians, and other healthcare providers.
Recently honored by the Boston Globe as the #3 Best Place to Work in the midsize category, the 10th fastest growing private company in Massachusetts, and ranked #611 nationally on the Inc. 5000 list; Definitive has more than doubled in size in the past 2 years. Our expansion has created the need for a talented and experienced Data Operations Manager to join our Product Team. If you would like to work on a product that is in high demand, and evolving rapidly, keep reading!
We are seeking an individual with people management capabilities, strong data integration skills, and a creative approach to problem-solving to join our quickly expanding Data Operations team. The Data Operations Manager will lead a team of 4 analysts who design, build, maintain, and monitor essential ETL processes that integrate a broad spectrum of descriptive data sets related to providers across the healthcare continuum into Definitive Healthcare’s web platform. Major responsibilities will include managing and developing the team of analysts, optimizing existing processes, and developing new technical approaches to our unique business problems to improve our data quality and resource utilization. Ultimately, the goal of the Data Operations Manager position is to generate meaningful change in our product and overall client experience by executing innovative technical approaches to problem solving and improving our overall data quality.
Although this is a technical position, our day-to-day operations require strong people skills as well. The ideal candidate for this position blends technical abilities with a capacity for excelling in a people-oriented environment.
What you’ll need:
- BA/BS from a 4 year University
- 3 or more years of professional experience in engineering ETL processes
- 3 or more years of professional experience with SQL (MS SQL preferred)
- 3 or more years of professional experience with a programming language used in data applications (e.g. Python, C#)
- 1 or more years in a people leadership role
- Experience with SSIS preferred
- Excellent ETL process design skills
- Proven success in managing multiple competing priorities
- Exceptional communication skills, and the ability to speak up, share ideas, and drive change
Why we love Definitive, and why you will too!
- Industry leading products
- Work hard, and have fun doing it
- Incredibly fast growth means limitless opportunity
- Flexible and dynamic culture
- Work alongside some of the most talented and dedicated teammates
- Definitive Cares, our community service group, gives all of us a chance to give back
- Competitive benefits package including great healthcare benefits and a 401(k) match
What our Employees are saying about us on Glassdoor:
“Great Work atmosphere, great work life balance, excellent company to work for, amazing top notch product, incredible customer service, lots of tools to help you succeed.”
-Business Development Manager
“Great team. Amazing growth. Employees are treated very well.”
“I have waited 36 years to work at a dream job for a dream company and I am so happy to have finally got there.”