Data Analyst I, 2021
Opportunities for 2021 Graduates | Framingham, MA | Full Time
Please note that this position will be starting in the summer of 2021. We are looking for applicants who are current college seniors, graduating in the spring of 2021.
Definitive Healthcare is a rapidly growing data and analytics provider of the most up-to-date, comprehensive, and integrated information on hospitals, physicians, and other healthcare providers.
Recently honored as one of the fastest growing private companies in Massachusetts and named a Best Place to Work by both the Boston Business Journal and the Boston Globe, Definitive has more than doubled in size over the past 2 years and has over 400 employees. Our expansion has created the need for a talented, team oriented, and data driven Data Analyst I to join our Professional Services Team. If you would like to work on a product that is in high demand and evolving rapidly, keep reading!
Definitive Healthcare is looking for a Data Analyst I to help provide custom reports and recurring data extracts to our diverse client base.
As a Data Analyst I, you will synthesize data in SQL and collaborate with colleagues and clients to deliver polished reports in a timely manner. The ideal candidate will have a blend of technical, customer service, and analytical skills with a strong desire to expand their healthcare industry knowledge.
If you thrive in a fast-paced environment that requires you to balance multiple ongoing projects, this role is for you!
- Generate quantitative reports of large-scale healthcare data for use in solving client business issues
- Deliver custom projects using SQL, Excel, or other software
- Work with the Product and Customer Success teams to deliver informed analyses to customers
- Create deliverables to assist with customer engagements over web conference
- Collaborate with fellow team members to implement optimized solutions
- Associate’s degree or equivalent required; quantitative or healthcare background a plus (e.g. Mathematics, Economics, Public Health, Business Analytics, Computer Science, etc.)
- 0-1 year of work experience in a professional office setting
- Exposure to general technical applications or programming languages (e.g. SQL, Excel, STATA, SPSS, Python, Access)
- Exceptional attention to detail and strong quality assurance abilities
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- High level of organization skills and the ability to juggle multiple tasks with minimal supervision
Why we love Definitive, and why you will too!
- Industry leading products
- Work hard, and have fun doing it
- Incredibly fast growth means limitless opportunity
- Flexible and dynamic culture
- Work alongside some of the most talented and dedicated teammates
- Definitive Cares, our community service group, gives all of us a chance to give back
- Competitive benefits package including great healthcare benefits and a 401(k) match
What our Employees are saying about us on Glassdoor:
“Great Work atmosphere, great work life balance, excellent company to work for, amazing top notch product, incredible customer service, lots of tools to help you succeed.”
-Business Development Manager
“Great team. Amazing growth. Employees are treated very well.”
“I have waited 36 years to work at a dream job for a dream company and I am so happy to have finally got there.”
Definitive Hiring Philosophy
Definitive Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer that celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive workplace with equal opportunity for all applicants and teammates. Our goal is to recruit the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other status. If you’re interested in working in a fast growing, exciting working environment – we encourage you to apply!