Customer Support Representative
Customer Success | Framingham, MA | Full Time
Definitive Healthcare is a rapidly growing data and analytics provider of the most up-to-date, comprehensive, and integrated information on hospitals, physicians, and other healthcare providers.
Recently honored by the Boston Business Journal as one of the 50 fastest growing private companies in Massachusetts, and named to their Best Places to Work list, Definitive has more than doubled in size in the past 2 years. Our expansion has created the need for talented Customer Support Representatives to join our Customer Success Team. If you would like to work on a product that is in high demand, and evolving rapidly, keep reading!
As a new Customer Support Representative, you will work with the Customer Success organization to deliver rapid responses on support related requests.
Here are some things you will tackle:
- Interface with sales, customer success, and product teams to support client requests and development needs
- Provide the first line of support for incoming calls and emails to our Technical Support Center for customers
- Address non-technical requests, resolve a variety product issues, or address product related questions through available resources such as Definitive’s solutions database, product documentation as well as previous customer cases
- Provide administrative assistance on various ongoing and one-off projects such as creation of how-to guides
- Uncover additional needs and opportunities where Definitive Healthcare may add value to its customer base
What you’ll need:
- BA or BS degree
- 1 -2 years’ experience in a client facing role
- Superior communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to learn new concepts quickly
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong time management skills
- Energy, humor, compassion, and enthusiasm
Why we love Definitive, and why you will too!
- Industry leading products
- Work hard, and have fun doing it
- Incredibly fast growth means limitless opportunity
- Flexible and dynamic culture
- Work alongside some of the most talented and dedicated teammates
- Definitive Cares, our community service group, gives all of us a chance to give back
- Competitive benefits package including great healthcare benefits and a 401(k) match
What our Employees are saying about us on Glassdoor:
“Great Work atmosphere, great work life balance, excellent company to work for, amazing top notch product, incredible customer service, lots of tools to help you succeed.”
-Business Development Manager
“Great team. Amazing growth. Employees are treated very well.”
“I have waited 36 years to work at a dream job for a dream company and I am so happy to have finally got there.”