Customer Success Manager, Life Sciences
Monocl | Framingham, MA | Full Time
Recently honored by the Boston Business Journal as one of the 10 fastest-growing private companies in Massachusetts and named THE BEST large company to work for on their Best Places to Work list, Definitive Healthcare is on an incredibly exciting trajectory. The company has more than doubled in size in the past 2 years and has close to 600 employees. Our motivated and high-energy workforce is collaborative, kind, and engaged, which has led to exceptional retention rates.
Our expansion has created the need for an energetic and motivated Customer Success Manager to join the Monocl Customer Experience Team.
Monocl, a Definitive Healthcare company is a rapidly growing SaaS business focused on life sciences and healthcare. You will have the chance to work closely with our customers and make a difference where it truly matters. Do you have a background in life science with a passion for delivering service at the highest level? Then we would love to get to know you better!
As a Customer Success Manager, you will work closely with our diverse customer portfolio, which includes many of the top companies in the pharmaceutical and life sciences industries. You will deliver world-class service and build close customer relationships to ensure that each user is comfortable working with the Monocl platform.
Here are some things you’ll tackle:
- Execute remote onboarding sessions, perform training, and provide deep insights in how to best utilize the Monocl platform to empower our customers and help them achieve their challenging business objectives and renew their licenses.
- Utilize your biotechnical, biomedical or medicinal educational background to handle challenging questions from our diverse user base.
- Work in cutting-edge customer success platforms and apply best practice methodologies to educate and provide strategic advice to our users and business accounts.
- Work closely with members of our talented field-based salesforce.
What you’ll need:
You need to have a genuine passion for not only the life science industry, but also in delivering world class service and building lasting customer relationships. You thrive working independently and with colleagues in smaller teams where you will be responsible for your own portfolio whilst always assuring the team is succeeding as well. You have a proven background of delivering on your deadlines and you are willing to walk the extra mile in ensuring our customers get the best service possible.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree with focus on biology, chemistry, biomedicine, biotechnology, pharmaceutical or similar educational background.
- 1-3 years of customer success experience, preferably with a healthcare or SaaS product
- Service-minded, patient and supportive personality.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Sophisticated general computer skills
- Additional language skills and past experience of customer success platforms are preferred.
Why we love Definitive, and why you will too!
- Industry leading products
- Work hard, and have fun doing it
- Incredibly fast growth means limitless opportunity
- Flexible and dynamic culture
- Work alongside some of the most talented and dedicated teammates
- DefinitiveCares, our community service group, gives all of us a chance to give back
- Competitive benefits package including great healthcare benefits and a 401(k) match
If you don’t fit all of these qualifications, but believe you’re still a great fit, feel free to apply and tell us why in your cover letter.
What our Employees are saying about us on Glassdoor:
“Great Work atmosphere, great work life balance, excellent company to work for, amazing top notch product, incredible customer service, lots of tools to help you succeed.”
-Business Development Manager
“Great team. Amazing growth. Employees are treated very well.”
“I have waited 36 years to work at a dream job for a dream company and I am so happy to have finally got there.”
Definitive Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer that celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive workplace with equal opportunity for all applicants and teammates. Our goal is to recruit the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other status. If you’re interested in working in a fast growing, exciting working environment – we encourage you to apply!
At Monocl we strongly believe in the strength of diversity and welcome applicants from all backgrounds. Here you will join an ambitious and international working environment with colleagues that push each other to the next level. You will enjoy a range of benefits and be equipped with great hardware for the job.