Customer Success Manager
Customer Experience | Framingham, MA | Full Time
Definitive Healthcare is a rapidly growing data and analytics provider of the most up-to-date, comprehensive, and integrated information on hospitals, physicians, and other healthcare providers.
Recently honored by the Boston Business Journal as one of the 10 fastest-growing private companies in Massachusetts and named THE BEST large company to work for on Business Journal’s Best Places to Work list published in June 2019, Definitive Healthcare is on an incredibly exciting trajectory. The company has more than doubled in size in the past 2 years and will have 400 employees in the Framingham office by the end of the year. Our motivated and high-energy workforce is collaborative, kind, and engaged, which has led to exceptional retention rates. Our expansion has created the need for a talented and experienced Customer Success Manager to join our Customer Success Team.
As a new Customer Success Manager, you will be assigned a set of clients and act as a liason between those clients and Definitive Healthcare.
Here are some things you will tackle:
- Deliver web based product training for subscribers
- Interface with sales and product teams to support client requests and development needs
- Act as the main point of contact between Definitive Healthcare and your assigned set of clients
- Uncover additional needs and opportunities where Definitive Healthcare may add value
What you’ll need:
- BA or BS degree
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a client facing role
- Superior communication skills
- Ability to learn new concepts quickly
- Strong attention to detail
- Energy, humor, compassion, and enthusiasm
Why we love Definitive, and why you will too!
- Industry leading products
- Work hard, and have fun doing it
- Incredibly fast growth means limitless opportunity
- Flexible and dynamic culture
- Work alongside some of the most talented and dedicated teammates
- Definitive Cares, our community service group, gives all of us a chance to give back
- Competitive benefits package including great healthcare benefits and a 401(k) match
What our Employees are saying about us on Glassdoor:
“Great Work atmosphere, great work life balance, excellent company to work for, amazing top notch product, incredible customer service, lots of tools to help you succeed.”
-Business Development Manager
“Great team. Amazing growth. Employees are treated very well.”
“I have waited 36 years to work at a dream job for a dream company and I am so happy to have finally got there.”