Customer Onboarding Specialist
Customer Experience | Framingham, MA | Full Time
Definitive Healthcare is a rapidly growing data and analytics provider of the most up-to-date, comprehensive, and integrated information on hospitals, physicians, and other healthcare providers.
Recently honored by the Boston Business Journal as one of the 10 fastest-growing private companies in Massachusetts and named THE BEST large company to work for on Business Journal’s Best Places to Work list published in June 2019, Definitive Healthcare is on an incredibly exciting trajectory. The company has more than doubled in size in the past 2 years and will have 300 employees in the Framingham office by the end of the year. Our motivated and high-energy workforce is collaborative, kind, and engaged, which has led to exceptional retention rates. Our expansion has created the need for a Customer Onboarding Specialist to join our team.
As a Customer Onboarding Specialist, you will be responsible for supporting the client during their initial integration with the Definitive Healthcare software and services. Our specialists achieve this through understanding customer business goals and objectives, developing strong rapport, and executing against a defined onboarding schedule. You will be accountable for customer satisfaction and supplier platform adoption through overseeing new supplier onboarding and engagement. You will manage a portfolio of onboarding projects with a diverse set of customers, and as the first touch point in a customer’s experience after post sales, you will be a critical player in driving long-term customer success and demonstrating the value of the Definitive solution.
To be successful in this role, the Onboarding Specialist will work across departments, including Sales, Customer Support and Education, bringing customer objectives to fruition through cross-departmental collaboration and communication. The ideal candidate has experience in data based products, strong communication skills and attention to detail, with an outstanding aptitude for applying technology to achieve business outcomes.
Here are some things you will tackle:
- Become an expert on the Definitive solution and train customers with varying levels of sophistication
- Assist customers to navigate the technical aspects of the onboarding process, including the implementation of Definitive software and integrations.
- Identify and drive efficiency in the onboarding process and process improvements on an ongoing basis
- Collaborate with Sales and Account Management teams to ensure smooth hand-offs before and after onboarding
- Assist customers to quickly identify potential issues and escalate them appropriately to ensure the best possible experience during the onboarding period
What you’ll need:
- 1+ years of experience in a customer-facing role for a technology company (preferably SaaS)
- Proven ability to manage a portfolio of accounts with keen prioritization and multi-tasking abilities
- Exceptional interpersonal skills; you have the unique ability to talk technical details and business strategy, in the same conversation
- Proficient with Excel, comfortable with Salesforce, familiar with Zendesk
- Strong technical aptitude and a drive to learn
- Respect processes but be adaptable through change
- Strong organizational and analytical skills with a keen attention to detail
- Customer-first mentality; ability to empathize and build customer relationships
- Ability to think creatively and be persistent
- Coachable, open to feedback and dedicated to constant self-improvement
- Behold a priority for driving efficiency and executing consistently
Why we love Definitive, and why you will too!
- Industry leading products
- Work hard, and have fun doing it
- Incredibly fast growth means limitless opportunity
- Flexible and dynamic culture
- Work alongside some of the most talented and dedicated teammates
- Definitive Cares, our community service group, gives all of us a chance to give back
- Competitive benefits package including great healthcare benefits and a 401(k) match
What our Employees are saying about us on Glassdoor:
“Great Work atmosphere, great work life balance, excellent company to work for, amazing top notch product, incredible customer service, lots of tools to help you succeed.”
-Business Development Manager
“Great team. Amazing growth. Employees are treated very well.”
“I have waited 36 years to work at a dream job for a dream company and I am so happy to have finally got there.”
Definitive Hiring Philosophy
Definitive Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer that celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive workplace with equal opportunity for all applicants and teammates. Our goal is to recruit the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other status. If you’re interested in working in a fast growing, exciting working environment – we encourage you to apply!