Customer Integration Engineer
Customer Success | Framingham, MA | Full Time
Definitive Healthcare is a rapidly growing data and analytics provider of the most up-to-date, comprehensive, and integrated information on hospitals, physicians, and other healthcare providers.
Recently honored by the Boston Business Journal as one of the 10 fastest-growing private companies in Massachusetts and named THE BEST large company to work for on Business Journal’s Best Places to Work list published in June 2019, Definitive Healthcare is on an incredibly exciting trajectory. The company has more than doubled in size in the past 2 years and will have 300 employees in the Framingham office by the end of the year. Our motivated and high-energy workforce is collaborative, kind, and engaged, which has led to exceptional retention rates. Our expansion has created the need for a talented Customer Integration Engineer to join our Customer Success Team. If you would like to work on a product that is in high demand, and evolving rapidly, keep reading!
As a Customer Integration Engineer with Definitive Healthcare your mission will be to work cross functionally with Customer Success, Product Development, Product Strategy, Professional Services, Account Management and Sales to deliver the customer their desired experience with Definitive data. In this role you will work with new and existing clients to figure out the best way to integrate our data in their internals systems, including CRMs like Salesforce or data warehouses that operate off SQL. You must be comfortable performing a wide-range of support activities—from answering client email requests to managing feature requests and bug fixes to creating knowledge base documentation on the best ways for clients to leverage our data services.
Here are some things you will tackle:
- Manage Implementation Projects from inception to completion. Consult with customers on core business metrics, scope project deliverables, and execute timelines and KPI's.
- Collaborate with Sales for price scoping and Professional Services for file structures, facilitate company-wide demos.
- Partner with existing account team to deliver high level customer experience on all ongoing projects.
- Maintain of CRM email support domain for all customers that is managed within Zendesk.
- Explore new systems / staying up to date on the latest releases of Salesforce and looking at potential improvement options within our application.
- Effectively troubleshoot customer concerns and escalate appropriately.
What you’ll need:
- BA/BS from a 4-year University
- Experience with managing projects from start to finish while pushing home a proven track record
- Experience with being a technical liaison or working with a development team
- Experience in a custom facing role, driving engagement
- Experience with Salesforce or a comparable CRM from a data management or admin perspective
- Combined technical and customer-facing experience of 4+ years
- Energy, humor, compassion, and enthusiasm
Bonus Points for:
- Salesforce Admin Certification
- Experience with CRM software like: Microsoft Dynamics, Sugar, Zoho, or HubSpot
- SQL experience
Why we love Definitive, and why you will too!
- Industry leading products
- Work hard, and have fun doing it
- Incredibly fast growth means limitless opportunity
- Flexible and dynamic culture
- Work alongside some of the most talented and dedicated teammates
- Definitive Cares, our community service group, gives all of us a chance to give back
- Competitive benefits package including great healthcare benefits and a 401(k) match
What our Employees are saying about us on Glassdoor:
“Great Work atmosphere, great work life balance, excellent company to work for, amazing top notch product, incredible customer service, lots of tools to help you succeed.”
-Business Development Manager
“Great team. Amazing growth. Employees are treated very well.”
“I have waited 36 years to work at a dream job for a dream company and I am so happy to have finally got there.”