Customer Experience Operations/Systems Administrator
Customer Experience | Framingham, MA | Full Time
Definitive Healthcare is a rapidly growing data and analytics provider of the most up-to-date, comprehensive, and integrated information on hospitals, physicians, and other healthcare providers.
Recently honored by the Boston Business Journal as one of the 10 fastest-growing private companies in Massachusetts and named THE BEST large company to work for on Business Journal’s Best Places to Work list published in June 2019, Definitive Healthcare is on an incredibly exciting trajectory. The company has more than doubled in size in the past 2 years and will have 500 employees in the Framingham office by the end of the year. Our motivated and high-energy workforce is collaborative, kind, and engaged, which has led to exceptional retention rates. Our expansion has created the need for a Customer Experience System Administrator to join our Digital Operations Team within our Customer Experience Organization. If you would like to work on a product that is in high demand, and evolving rapidly, keep reading!
As our System Administrator, you are responsible for the overall ownership and management of ChurnZero, a customer success platform. You will become the expert on all technical aspects of the tool and lead all updates, changes, and process optimization as it relates to ChurnZero and our digital operations. The ideal candidate will have strong business acumen, natural curiosity, and an analytical mind. This is a hands-on role that will focus primarily on the key performance indicators (KPI’s) that drive our digital strategy within our Customer Experience organization. Additional responsibilities will include supporting a wide variety projects and or strategic initiatives.
Here are some things you will tackle:
- Recommends the nature and scope of present and future updates to ChurnZero by staying up to date on new ChurnZero features and capabilities relevant to business objectives
- Provides information for management by preparing analyses on internal user usage of the tool and overall customer health to inform solutions for solving issues
- Collaborate closely with our Customer Experience team to understand customer pain points and our Customer Marketing team to ensure the success of our customers and CSMs
- Day-to-day and overall maintenance of the tool including troubleshooting, user management, structural features
- Additional projects, initiatives, and day-to-day responsibilities related to use of the ChurnZero tool as needed
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent experience)
- Experience in a product or system management
- Experience in implementation and use of a Customer Success Platform
- Drive for optimization and curiosity to analyze needs and develop improvements
- Experience in project management, effectively balancing competing needs and priorities.
- Experience identifying and understanding customer needs and taking initiative to iterate based on new knowledge
- Exceptional writing and editing skills combined with strong presentation and public speaking skills
Why we love Definitive, and why you will too!
- Industry leading products
- Work hard, and have fun doing it
- Incredibly fast growth means limitless opportunity
- Flexible and dynamic culture
- Work alongside some of the most talented and dedicated teammates
- Definitive Cares, our community service group, gives all of us a chance to give back
- Competitive benefits package including great healthcare benefits and a 401(k) match
What our Employees are saying about us on Glassdoor:
“Great Work atmosphere, great work life balance, excellent company to work for, amazing top notch product, incredible customer service, lots of tools to help you succeed.”
-Business Development Manager
“Great team. Amazing growth. Employees are treated very well.”
“I have waited 36 years to work at a dream job for a dream company and I am so happy to have finally got there.”
If you don’t fit all of these qualifications, but believe you’re still a great fit, feel free to apply and tell us why in your cover letter.
Definitive Hiring Philosophy
Definitive Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer that celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive workplace with equal opportunity for all applicants and teammates. Our goal is to recruit the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other status. If you’re interested in working in a fast growing, exciting working environment – we encourage you to apply!