HR | Framingham, MA | Contract
Talent Acquisition | Framingham, MA
Definitive Healthcare is a rapidly growing data and analytics provider of the most up-to-date, comprehensive, and integrated information on hospitals, physicians, and other healthcare providers. The company’s data and analytics are delivered on a SaaS platform used by nearly 3,000 customers, including some of the largest enterprise companies within the pharmaceutical, medical device, biotech, IT, and financial services and consulting markets, among others.
Recently honored by the Boston Business Journal as one of the 10 fastest-growing private companies in Massachusetts and named THE BEST large company to work for on Business Journal’s Best Places to Work list published in 2020, Definitive Healthcare is on an incredibly exciting trajectory. The company has more than doubled in size in the past 2 years and has 500 employees in the Framingham office. Our motivated and high-energy workforce is collaborative, kind, and engaged, which has led to exceptional retention rates.
Ready to join a high-growth team? Definitive’s continued growth has created the strong need for a talented Recruiter to join our Talent Acquisition team.
- As our new Recruiter, you will join our growing Human Resources team in ensuring each and every employee has the best possible experience at Definitive Healthcare. You will collaborate with recruiters and hiring managers to help find and hire the best possible talent. Additionally, Act as a partner, consultant, and advisor to leadership by developing, driving, and executing strategies to recruit talent in a highly competitive market.
Here are some things you will tackle:
- Coordinate with hiring managers and HR to determine position requirements, hiring timelines, and compensation ranges
- Identify and interact with qualified candidates
- Phone screen and interview candidates for assigned requisitions
- Facilitate interviews and negotiate offers
- Proactively develop talent pipelines for future hiring needs by populating and maintaining our candidate databases
- Promote our employer brand online and offline
- Measure and track conversion rates and other key recruiting metrics
What you’ll need:
- 2+ years of full-cycle recruitment experience in a corporate and/or agency environment.
- Strong relationship management skills with an ability to build trust and credibility with both candidates and hiring managers.
- Proven organizational skills with attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and work well in an environment with competing demands.
- Familiarity and comfort with a data driven environment. Ability to use metrics to guide decision-making.
- Partnership skills, action-oriented mind-set, and an ability to be responsive, tactful, and diplomatic.
Who you are:
- Delightful to work with
Why we love Definitive, and why you will too!
- Industry-leading products
- Work hard, and have fun doing it
- Incredibly fast growth means limitless opportunity
- Focused on the learning and development of our teams and people
- Flexible and dynamic culture
- Work alongside some of the most talented and dedicated teammates
- Definitive Cares, our community service group, gives all of us a chance to give back
- Competitive benefits package including great healthcare benefits and a 401(k) match
What our Employees are saying about us on Glassdoor:
“Great Work atmosphere, great work life balance, excellent company to work for, amazing top-notch product, incredible customer service, lots of tools to help you succeed.”
-Business Development Manager
“Great team. Amazing growth. Employees are treated very well.”
“I have waited 36 years to work at a dream job for a dream company and I am so happy to have finally got there.”
If you don’t fit all of these qualifications, but believe you’re still a great fit, feel free to apply and tell us why in your cover letter.
Definitive Hiring Philosophy
Definitive Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer that celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive workplace with equal opportunity for all applicants and teammates. Our goal is to recruit the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other status. If you’re interested in working in a fast growing, exciting working environment – we encourage you to apply!