Customer Experience | Framingham, MA | Full Time
Recently honored by the Boston Business Journal as one of the 10 fastest-growing private companies in Massachusetts and named THE BEST large company to work for on their Best Places to Work list, Definitive Healthcare is on an incredibly exciting trajectory. The company has more than doubled in size in the past 2 years and has close to 600 employees. Our motivated and high-energy workforce is collaborative, kind, and engaged, which has led to exceptional retention rates.
Our expansion has created the need for an energetic and motivated Content Writer to join our Content Writing Team. If you would like to work at a fast-paced company that is experiencing high growth, keep reading!
As our Content Writer contributing to the Digital CSM Team as a part of the greater Customer Experience organization, you are responsible for creating content used within our user outreach strategy. You will become the expert of the user journey and customer use cases for our product as you learn about customer pain points and how to alleviate those with content specific to each user segment. The ideal candidate will have strong business acumen, natural curiosity, and a creative mind for B2C marketing outreach and communication strategies. This is a hands-on role that will focus primarily on creating engaging language to entice users to optimize their use of Definitive to achieve their day-to-day goals. Additional responsibilities may include related D-CSM tasks in delivering content to users.
Here are some things you will tackle:
- Collaborate with other members of the Digital CSM Team to identify value areas to promote and execute through ChurnZero features and other customer engagement tactics in our overall DCSM Content strategy
- Collaborate closely with our Customer Experience and Customer Marketing team to understand customer pain points and create content that will improve user adoption of our product
- Collaborate with members of our Product Support and Design teams to deliver on-brand, informative and valuable content to our users through in-app messaging, email, Zendesk Knowledge Base articles and other channels of communication.
- Write, edit and manage long- and short-form content for a variety of media
- Keep track of healthcare market trends and regulatory changes that may be relevant for our users in finding value within our product
- Additional projects, initiatives, and day-to-day responsibilities related to Digital CSM
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent experience)
- 1-2 years of experience in writing and/or editing
- Expertise in creating content for an online audience
- Exceptional communication skills
- Experience in project management, effectively balancing competing needs and priorities.
- Experience identifying and understanding customer needs and taking initiative to iterate based on new knowledge
- Exceptional writing and editing skills combined with strong presentation and public speaking skills
Why we love Definitive, and why you will too!
- Industry leading products
- Work hard, and have fun doing it
- Incredibly fast growth means limitless opportunity
- Flexible and dynamic culture
- Work alongside some of the most talented and dedicated teammates
- Definitive Cares, our community service group, gives all of us a chance to give back
- Competitive benefits package including great healthcare benefits and a 401(k) match
What our Employees are saying about us on Glassdoor:
“Great Work atmosphere, great work life balance, excellent company to work for, amazing top notch product, incredible customer service, lots of tools to help you succeed.”
-Business Development Manager
“Great team. Amazing growth. Employees are treated very well.”
“I have waited 36 years to work at a dream job for a dream company and I am so happy to have finally got there.”
If you don’t fit all of these qualifications, but believe you’re still a great fit, feel free to apply and tell us why in your cover letter.
Definitive Hiring Philosophy
Definitive Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer that celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive workplace with equal opportunity for all applicants and teammates. Our goal is to recruit the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other status. If you’re interested in working in a fast growing, exciting working environment – we encourage you to apply!