Business Analyst, Sales Operations & Enablement
Sales Enablement & Operations | Framingham, MA | Full Time
Definitive Healthcare is a rapidly growing data and analytics provider of the most up-to-date, comprehensive, and integrated information on hospitals, physicians, and other healthcare providers.
Recently honored by the Boston Business Journal as one of the 10 fastest-growing private companies in Massachusetts and named THE BEST large company to work for on Business Journal’s Best Places to Work list published in June 2019, Definitive Healthcare is on an incredibly exciting trajectory. The company has more than doubled in size in the past 2 years and has over 400 employees. Our motivated and high-energy workforce is collaborative, kind, and engaged, which has led to exceptional retention rates. Our expansion has created the need for an additional Business Analyst to join our Sales Enablement & Operations Team. If you would like to work with a product that is in high demand, and evolving rapidly, keep reading!
The Business Analyst is a key member of the Sales Enablement & Operations team. This individual will interact across all functions within the company and be chartered to provide analysis and insight on the current status, important trends, and future direction of the go-to-market business. This individual will also be instrumental in supporting our rapid growth and will assist in helping achieve the company’s goals. The ideal candidate will have strong business acumen, natural curiosity, and an analytical mind. This is a hands-on role that will focus primarily on the key performance indicators (KPI’s) that drive our business. Additional responsibilities will include supporting a wide variety projects and or strategic initiatives.
Here are the things you will tackle:
- Build models to analyze sales, pipeline trends, productivity, and performance
- Assist with modeling, creating, and setting up sales territories
- Support the development of sales and operations strategy, understand priorities, and execute operational plans.
- Optimize sales and operational efficiency through innovative thinking, process improvement, and system enhancements, and best practice sharing.
- Engage and work with aligned operations teams and lines of business to achieve data needs and analysis results more effectively.
- Manage multiple concurrent projects and initiate, drive projects to completion with minimal guidance.
- Apply quantitative analysis and data visualization to tell the story behind the numbers.
- Ability to understand, create, and deliver top-quality, audience-appropriate communication.
- Assist Sales Operations leadership in understanding process bottlenecks and inconsistencies to implement processes to improve sales team’s performance.
- Develop and maintain sales analytics reports and dashboards to provide actionable insights that support data-driven decision-making for the sales and executive leadership teams.
What you’ll need:
- Proficiency Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and other Microsoft Office Applications.
- Advanced knowledge of Salesforce.com or similar CRM system.
- Competency with relational databases and SQL queries.
- Proven Ability to work and interact in a fast-paced environment and comfortable with requirement to multi-task
- Strong analytical skills with attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with visual analysis applications
- Proven experience in developing, building, and delivering quantitative metrics in a business context preferred.
- BA/BS degree in a technical or business-oriented field
- 2-4 years of strong analytical and problem-solving experience working in sales operations, business analyst role, process improvement, and/or program/project management, preferably at a subscription-based company.
Why we love Definitive, and why you will too!
- Industry leading products
- Work hard, and have fun doing it
- Incredibly fast growth means limitless opportunity
- Flexible and dynamic culture
- Work alongside some of the most talented and dedicated teammates
- Definitive Cares, our community service group, gives all of us a chance to give back
- Competitive benefits package including great healthcare benefits and a 401(k) match
What our Employees are saying about us on Glassdoor:
“Great Work atmosphere, great work life balance, excellent company to work for, amazing top notch product, incredible customer service, lots of tools to help you succeed.”
-Business Development Manager
“Great team. Amazing growth. Employees are treated very well.”
“I have waited 36 years to work at a dream job for a dream company and I am so happy to have finally got there.”
If you don’t fit all of these qualifications, but believe you’re still a great fit, feel free to apply and tell us why in your cover letter
Definitive Hiring Philosophy
Definitive Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer that celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive workplace with equal opportunity for all applicants and teammates. Our goal is to recruit the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other status. If you’re interested in working in a fast growing, exciting working environment – we encourage you to apply!