Associate Product Trainer
Customer Experience | Framingham, MA | Full Time
Definitive Healthcare is a rapidly growing data and analytics provider of the most up-to-date, comprehensive, and integrated information on hospitals, physicians, and other healthcare providers.
Recently honored by the Boston Business Journal as one of the 10 fastest-growing private companies in Massachusetts and named THE BEST large company to work for on Business Journal’s Best Places to Work list published in June 2019, Definitive Healthcare is on an incredibly exciting trajectory. The company has more than doubled in size in the past 2 years and will have 400 employees in the Framingham office by the end of the year. Our motivated and high-energy workforce is collaborative, kind, and engaged, which has led to exceptional retention rates. Our expansion has created the need for a talented and experienced Associate Product Trainer to join our Customer Success Team.
As our new Associate Product Trainer, you will be a part of our Customer Success team. Our Customer Success Team acts as a liaison between Definitive Healthcare and our clients.
Here are some things you will tackle:
- Become a subject matter expert on our product
- Train clients how to use our product in order to maximize the value they get out of their investment with us
- Build a strong understanding of client use cases by vertical and provide one on one and group trainings for customers across all products.
- Assist in the training of new hire onboarding participants, running individual classes and providing feedback on performance.
- Aide in creating supporting materials to drive customer utilization and effectively communicate resources to the Account Management team.
- Provide quarterly review and coaching to the Associate CSMs on recorded trainings. Assess quality of the training and provide the CSM’s respective Manager with actionable improvement areas.
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent work experience)
- 0-2 years in a client-facing role
- Track record of creating strong training plans and effective execution
- Strong attention to detail, organizational, and time management skills
- Experience working with a team to accomplish a collective goal
- Communication skills that show confidence in public speaking
- A positive, customer first attitude, with lots of energy, and enthusiasm
Why we love Definitive, and why you will too!
- Industry leading products
- Work hard, and have fun doing it
- Incredibly fast growth means limitless opportunity
- Flexible and dynamic culture
- Work alongside some of the most talented and dedicated teammates
- DefinitiveCares, our community service group, gives all of us a chance to give back and earn PTO
- Competitive benefits package including great healthcare benefits and a 401(k) match
What our Employees are saying about us on Glassdoor:
“Great Work atmosphere, great work life balance, excellent company to work for, amazing top notch product, incredible customer service, lots of tools to help you succeed.”
-Business Development Manager
“Great team. Amazing growth. Employees are treated very well.”
“I have waited 36 years to work at a dream job for a dream company and I am so happy to have finally got there.”
If you don’t fit all of these qualifications, but believe you’re still a great fit, feel free to apply and tell us why in your cover letter
Definitive Hiring Philosophy
Definitive Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer that celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive workplace with equal opportunity for all applicants and teammates. Our goal is to recruit the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other status. If you’re interested in working in a fast growing, exciting working environment – we encourage you to apply!