Associate Product Support Specialist
Product | Framingham, MA | Full Time
Definitive Healthcare is a rapidly growing data and analytics provider of the most up-to-date, comprehensive, and integrated information on hospitals, physicians, and other healthcare providers.
Recently honored by the Boston Business Journal as one of the 10 fastest growing private companies in Massachusetts, and named to their Best Places to Work list, Definitive has more than doubled in size in the past 2 years. Our expansion has created the need for a high energy Associate Product Support Specialist to join our Product Team. If you would like to get your career started by working on a product that is in high demand, and evolving rapidly, keep reading!
The Associate Product Support Specialist role is an opportunity for individuals interested in learning about healthcare data or a research-oriented career. You will develop a deep understanding of the types of data we collect, the value of its accuracy, and our data collection process.
Here are some things you will tackle:
- Accurately process updates to our database using Microsoft Access
- Work closely with Client and Product teams to resolve issues
- Process internal requests for profile research and approval
- Contribute to company-wide efforts to continually improve our research-based products
What you’ll need:
- Associate’s degree; Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Exceptional attention to detail with a desire to solve problems via online research
- High level of organization skills and the ability to juggle multiple tasks with minimal supervision
- Proficiency in using spreadsheets, word processing, and internet research
- Ability to learn new concepts quickly
- Experience working both independently and part of a team
- Skilled in data entry and typing with accuracy
- Strong written and oral communication skills
Why we love Definitive, and why you will too!
- Industry leading products
- Work hard, and have fun doing it
- Incredibly fast growth means limitless opportunity
- Flexible and dynamic culture
- Work alongside some of the most talented and dedicated teammates
- Definitive Cares, our community service group, gives all of us a chance to give back
- Competitive benefits package including great healthcare benefits and a 401(k) match
What our Employees are saying about us on Glassdoor:
“Great Work atmosphere, great work life balance, excellent company to work for, amazing top notch product, incredible customer service, lots of tools to help you succeed.”
-Business Development Manager
“Great team. Amazing growth. Employees are treated very well.”
“I have waited 36 years to work at a dream job for a dream company and I am so happy to have finally got there.”