Associate Product Support Specialist
Product | Framingham, MA | Full Time
Definitive Healthcare is a rapidly growing data and analytics provider of the most up-to-date, comprehensive, and integrated information on hospitals, physicians, and other healthcare providers.
Recently honored by the Boston Business Journal as one of the 10 fastest-growing private companies in Massachusetts and named THE BEST large company to work for on Business Journal’s Best Places to Work list published in June 2019, Definitive Healthcare is on an incredibly exciting trajectory. The company has more than doubled in size in the past 2 years and will have over 500 employees in the Framingham office by the end of the year. Our motivated and high-energy workforce is collaborative, kind, and engaged, which has led to exceptional retention rates. Our expansion has created the need for a talented Product Support Specialist to join our Product Team. If you would like to sell a product that is in high demand, and evolving rapidly, keep reading!
The Associate Product Support Specialist is a position for individuals interested in learning about healthcare data or a research-oriented career. As a member of our Product Support Team, you will be responsible for making sure that our data is as accurate, up to date, and comprehensive as possible. You will develop a deep understanding of the types of data we collect, as well as the data collection process.
Here are some things you will tackle:
- Conduct online research to accurately verify, update, remove, and add information to the DHC database.
- Interact with members of our client teams to process customer requests for quality checks and profile reviews.
- Process requests to generate sample profile links for our sales and marketing teams
- Collaborate with other teams to investigate and resolve client issues
- Contribute to company-wide efforts to continually improve our healthcare database
What you will need:
- Experience working independently and as part of a team to achieve goals and benchmarks
- Exceptional attention to detail and a desire to look for and solve problems
- Experience in data entry and typing
- Proficiency in working with and verifying qualitative data through internet research
- Ability to adapt and prioritize responsibilities as needed
Why we love Definitive, and why you will too!
- Industry leading products
- Work hard, and have fun doing it
- Incredibly fast growth means limitless opportunity
- Flexible and dynamic culture
- Work alongside some of the most talented and dedicated teammates
- Definitive Cares, our community service group, gives all of us a chance to give back
- Competitive benefits package including great healthcare benefits and a 401(k) match
What our Employees are saying about us on Glassdoor:
“Great Work atmosphere, great work life balance, excellent company to work for, amazing top notch product, incredible customer service, lots of tools to help you succeed.”
-Business Development Manager
“Great team. Amazing growth. Employees are treated very well.”
“I have waited 36 years to work at a dream job for a dream company and I am so happy to have finally got there.”
If you don’t fit all of these qualifications, but believe you’re still a great fit, feel free to apply and tell us why in your cover letter
Definitive Hiring Philosophy
Definitive Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer that celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive workplace with equal opportunity for all applicants and teammates. Our goal is to recruit the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other status. If you’re interested in working in a fast growing, exciting working environment – we encourage you to apply!