Associate Product Manager
Product | Framingham, MA | Full Time
Definitive Healthcare is a rapidly growing data and analytics provider of the most up-to-date, comprehensive, and integrated information on hospitals, physicians, and other healthcare providers.
Recently honored by the Boston Business Journal as one of the 10 fastest-growing private companies in Massachusetts and named THE BEST large company to work for on Business Journal’s Best Places to Work list published in June 2019, Definitive Healthcare is on an incredibly exciting trajectory. The company has more than doubled in size in the past 2 years and has over 600 employees. Our motivated and high-energy workforce is collaborative, kind, and engaged, which has led to exceptional retention rates. Our expansion has created the need for a talented Associate Product Manager to join our Product team. If you are looking to take your career to the next level because of an amazing product suite, keep reading!
The Associate Product Manager will play a critical role on our Product team to drive continued company growth. The ideal candidate for this role has experience working in product management and will partner with key areas across the business to drive new development ideas from inception to delivery.
Responsibilities for you to tackle include:
- Writing stories that articulate work to be done by the Definitive Healthcare Engineering team in support of solutions and production support
- Driving Agile ceremonies, including planning, grooming, demos, and retrospectives
- Maintaining a prioritized backlog that aligns with available engineering capacity and maps to an overall solution roadmap
- Working closely with engineers to ensure solutions are ultimately delivered in a cost-effective and timely manner
- Working closely with our stakeholder team to understand the business and adapt solutions as it evolves
- Performing validation testing of production releases, bug fixes, and feature requests
- Supporting Customer Support, Sales Enablement, and Product Marketing in the development of feature descriptions and new release content
- Representing, articulating, and coordinating technical implementations of solutions with internal stakeholders, customers, and prospects
Success in this role will be driven by:
- 1-3 years of experience managing an Agile backlog for a technical solution
- Bachelor’s degree in business, management or some other related field is preferred
- Ability to balance customer needs with available engineering capacity
- An effective listener that can get to the root of customer problems/needs
- Coachability and willingness to take and apply feedback when necessary
- Open to and eager to learn new concepts and practices
- Confident, clear, and concise oral and written communicator
- Highly organized
- Flexibility in working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
If you don’t fit all of these qualifications, but believe you’re still a great fit, feel free to apply and tell us why in your cover letter.
Why we love Definitive, and why you will too!
- Industry leading products
- Work hard, and have fun doing it
- Incredibly fast growth means limitless opportunity
- Flexible and dynamic culture
- Work alongside some of the most talented and dedicated teammates
- DefinitiveCares, our community service group, gives all of us a chance to give back
- Competitive benefits package including great healthcare benefits and a 401(k) match
What our Employees are saying about us on Glassdoor:
“Great Work atmosphere, great work life balance, excellent company to work for, amazing top notch product, incredible customer service, lots of tools to help you succeed.”
-Business Development Manager
“Great team. Amazing growth. Employees are treated very well.”
“I have waited 36 years to work at a dream job for a dream company and I am so happy to have finally got there.”
Definitive Hiring Philosophy
Definitive Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer that celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive workplace with equal opportunity for all applicants and teammates. Our goal is to recruit the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other status. If you’re interested in working in a fast growing, exciting working environment – we encourage you to apply!