Associate Product Analyst, 2019
Openings for 2019 Graduates | Framingham, MA | Full Time
Definitive Healthcare is a rapidly growing data and analytics provider of the most up-to-date, comprehensive, and integrated information on hospitals, physicians, and other healthcare providers.
Recently honored by the Boston Globe as the #3 Best Place to Work, and by the Boston Business Journal as the 10th fastest growing private company in Massachusetts, and ranked #611 nationally on the Inc. 5000 list; Definitive has more than doubled in size in the past 2 years to almost 250 employees. Our expansion has created the need for an Associate Product Support Analyst to join our Product Team.
Our new Associate Product Analyst will have strong analytical and problem-solving skills to help build our proprietary market research and prospecting databases. Work will include analyzing data, researching new sources of information, and building reporting capabilities for clients. Candidates must be quick learners, analytical, good problem solvers and detailed oriented. No healthcare or SQL experience is necessary, but candidates will become experts in both areas over time through focusing on maintaining data quality and proprietary data assets. Definitive Healthcare is aggressively growing and significant advancement opportunity exists for motivated individuals. Critical thinking and problem solving skills are essential. Sound like fun?!
What you’ll need:
- 0 to 1 years of professional experience
- Bachelor of Arts/Science from a 4 year university
- Previous exposure to SQL a plus!
The Ideal Candidate:
- Is interested in learning to work with large data sets
- Wants to “get in the weeds” of our data and work hands on with qualitative data sets
- Is able to successfully manage multiple competing priorities.
- Has exceptional communication skills and is adept at listening and soliciting feedback
- Is detail-oriented and has a strong work ethic
- Is comfortable speaking up, sharing ideas, and driving change.
What you are not:
- A statistician or back-end programmer
Why we love Definitive, and why you will too!
- Industry leading products
- Work hard, and have fun doing it
- Incredibly fast growth means limitless opportunity
- Flexible and dynamic culture
- Work alongside some of the most talented and dedicated teammates
- Definitive Cares, our community service group, gives all of us a chance to give back
- Competitive benefits package including great healthcare benefits and a 401(k) match
What our Employees are saying about us on Glassdoor:
“Great Work atmosphere, great work life balance, excellent company to work for, amazing top notch product, incredible customer service, lots of tools to help you succeed.”
-Business Development Manager
“Great team. Amazing growth. Employees are treated very well.”
“I have waited 36 years to work at a dream job for a dream company and I am so happy to have finally got there.”