Associate Data Specialist, 2018
Openings for 2018 Graduates | Framingham, MA | Full Time
Please note that this position will be starting in the summer of 2018. We are looking for applicants who are current college seniors, graduating in the spring of 2018.
Definitive Healthcare is a rapidly growing data and analytics provider of the most up-to-date, comprehensive, and integrated information on hospitals, physicians, and other healthcare providers.
Recently honored by the Boston Business Journal as one of the 10 fastest growing private companies in Massachusetts, and named to their Best Places to Work list, Definitive has more than doubled in size in the past 2 years. Our expansion has created the need for high energy Data Specialists to join our Product Team. If you would like to get your career started by working on a product that is in high demand, and evolving rapidly, keep reading!
The Data Specialist is an entry point for individuals interested in learning about healthcare data or a research-oriented career. You will develop a deep understanding of the types of data we collect, as well as the data collection process.
Here are some things you will tackle:
- Accurately enter changes and updates into our database using Microsoft Access in a timely manner
- Assist in ensuring the data quality and consistency by conducting regular data exercises
- Work closely with Product Analysts to resolve client issues
- Contribute to company-wide efforts to continually improve research products
What you’ll need:
- Associate’s degree; Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Experience in successfully working independently with a team under tight deadlines
- Exceptional attention to detail and a desire to look for and solve problems
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks at once
- Skills in data entry and typing
- Proficiency in using spreadsheets, word processing, and internet research highly preferred
Why we love Definitive, and why you will too!
- Industry leading products
- Work hard, and have fun doing it
- Incredibly fast growth means limitless opportunity
- Flexible and dynamic culture
- Work alongside some of the most talented and dedicated teammates
- Definitive Cares, our community service group, gives all of us a chance to give back
- Competitive benefits package including great healthcare benefits and a 401(k) match
What our Employees are saying about us on Glassdoor:
“Great Work atmosphere, great work life balance, excellent company to work for, amazing top notch product, incredible customer service, lots of tools to help you succeed.”
-Business Development Manager
“Great team. Amazing growth. Employees are treated very well.”
“I have waited 36 years to work at a dream job for a dream company and I am so happy to have finally got there.”