Associate Customer Success Manager, 2018
Openings for 2018 Graduates | Framingham, MA | Full Time
Definitive Healthcare is a rapidly growing data and analytics provider of the most up-to-date, comprehensive, and integrated information on hospitals, physicians, and other healthcare providers.
Recently honored by the Boston Business Journal as one of the 10 fastest growing private companies in Massachusetts, and named to their Best Places to Work list, Definitive has more than doubled in size in the past 2 years. Our expansion has created the need for a talented Associate Customer Success Manager to join our Client Relations Team. If you would like to work on a product that is in high demand, and evolving rapidly, keep reading!
As a new Associate CSM, you will be assigned a set of clients and will act as a liaison between those clients and Definitive Healthcare.
Here are some things you will tackle:
- Provide web based product training for subscribers
- Interface with sales and product teams to support client requests and development needs
- Act as the main point of contact between Definitive Healthcare and your assigned set of clients
- Uncover additional needs and opportunities where Definitive Healthcare may add value
What you’ll need:
- BA or BS degree
- 0-1 year experience in a client facing role
- Experience working in customer support for a technical product
- Superior communication skills
- Ability to learn new concepts quickly
- Strong attention to detail
- Energy, humor, compassion, and enthusiasm
Why we love Definitive, and why you will too!
- Industry leading products
- Work hard, and have fun doing it
- Incredibly fast growth means limitless opportunity
- Flexible and dynamic culture
- Work alongside some of the most talented and dedicated teammates
- Definitive Cares, our community service group, gives all of us a chance to give back
- Competitive benefits package including great healthcare benefits and a 401(k) match
What our Employees are saying about us on Glassdoor:
“Great Work atmosphere, great work life balance, excellent company to work for, amazing top notch product, incredible customer service, lots of tools to help you succeed.”
-Business Development Manager
“Great team. Amazing growth. Employees are treated very well.”
“I have waited 36 years to work at a dream job for a dream company and I am so happy to have finally got there.”