Accounts Receivable Specialist
Finance/Accounting | Framingham, MA | Full Time
Definitive Healthcare is a rapidly growing data and analytics provider of the most up-to-date, comprehensive, and integrated information on hospitals, physicians, and other healthcare providers.
Recently honored by the Boston Business Journal as one of the 10 fastest-growing private companies in Massachusetts and named THE BEST large company to work for on Business Journal’s Best Places to Work list published in June 2019, Definitive Healthcare is on an incredibly exciting trajectory. The company has more than doubled in size in the past 2 years and will have 750 employees in the Framingham office by the end of the year. Our motivated and high-energy workforce is collaborative, kind, and engaged, which has led to exceptional retention rates. Our expansion has created the need for a talented and experienced Accounts Receivable Specialist to join our Finance Team. If you would like to work with a product and company that is in high demand, and evolving rapidly, keep reading!
Definitive Healthcare is looking for a full-time Accounts Receivable Specialist to join our growing team. You must have the ability to meet deadlines and be detail-oriented, accurate, and enthusiastic about supporting sales and our customer base.
Here are the things you will tackle:
- Review customer contracts for new and renewal clients to ensure completeness and accuracy and resolve any irregularities or inquiries
- Interact with the internal Sales and Customer Success teams and our external customers
- Prepare and review customer invoices
- Apply cash receipts to customer accounts
- Process customer credit card payments
- Record commissions for sales team
- Provide audit support for revenue and accounts receivable transactions
- Research and resolve billing issues
- Update CRM system
- Make collection calls to clients to resolve delinquent accounts
- Process customer documents to facilitate payments (vendor forms, W-9)
- Support various special projects as required
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, Finance or Business Management preferred
- 2-5 years of relevant billing or accounts receivable experience
- Strong Excel skills
- Experience with NetSuite ERP and/or Salesforce CRM preferred
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high growth environment
- Comfortable in making telephone calls to customers
Why we love Definitive, and why you will too!
- Industry leading products
- Work hard, and have fun doing it
- Incredibly fast growth means limitless opportunity
- Flexible and dynamic culture
- Work alongside some of the most talented and dedicated teammates
- Definitive Cares, our community service group, gives all of us a chance to give back
- Competitive benefits package including great healthcare benefits and a 401(k) match
What our Employees are saying about us on Glassdoor:
“Great Work atmosphere, great work life balance, excellent company to work for, amazing top notch product, incredible customer service, lots of tools to help you succeed.”
-Business Development Manager
“Great team. Amazing growth. Employees are treated very well.”
“I have waited 36 years to work at a dream job for a dream company and I am so happy to have finally got there.”
If you don’t fit all of these qualifications, but believe you’re still a great fit, feel free to apply and tell us why in your cover letter
Definitive Hiring Philosophy
Definitive Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer that celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive workplace with equal opportunity for all applicants and teammates. Our goal is to recruit the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other status. If you’re interested in working in a fast growing, exciting working environment – we encourage you to apply!