administrative | Dayton, OH | Full Time
DDC Management (DDCM) is a fully integrated land development management services company that strives to meet and exceed our clients’ expectations. Our Entitlement Managers plan the feasibility and due diligence to prospective land acquisitions and play a vital role in the zoning approval process and land entitlements. Our experience, dynamic team and technical skills allow for a complete project solution. This is a rewarding and challenging position that involves the completion of all due diligence and entitlement for the creation of raw land to ready to build neighborhoods.
We develop and empower staff to use their gifts to impact the world through service – to our coworkers, clients and to our communities. We subscribe to the mission “finding purpose through serving others,” so if this speaks to you, let’s connect!
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Prepare a comprehensive and through feasibility analysis and due diligence for prospective land acquisitions
- Research municipalities and governmental agencies regarding approval process for zoning and entitlement, including various fees.
- Create initial Proforma including budgets, cash flow, development projections and schedules.
- Provide monthly and quarterly updates to investors, clients and key stakeholders
- Prepare quarterly fund summaries and distribute to key stakeholders
- Update company sales data and key performance indicators
- Set up new project entitles and entity creation for HOAs
- Process entitlements, plans and permits through the various layers of governmental reviews and approvals
- Upon obtaining proposals, coordinator kick-off meetings with construction and project management team to facilitate timely project start-up
- Review environmental reports and manage wetland permitting if necessary
- Manage multiple projects in a timely and efficient manner
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering, Construction Management, Finance or related field
- 5-10 years of land acquisition and/or land development experience
- Experience with creating feasibility studies, budgets and schedules for potential land acquisitions
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong public speaking skills in order to present at zoning and board meetings for agency approval
- Proficient with Excel and Microsoft Office
- Ability to interpret land acquisition contracts and various legal terms
DDC Management is an Equal Opportunity Employer.