Project Manager- Residential
Construction | Orlando, FL | Full Time
Are you an experienced Project Manager with new home residential construction experience ready to apply your skills and experiences in a broader role with a company who continues to grow and possess a positive, collaborative work culture? Threecore is a design build company that offers both commercial and residential construction to a variety of clients. We create beautiful communities for homeowners with quality workmanship and designs. Threecore is a principle-centered organization, thinking and acting in alignment with strong values of service integrity and authenticity.
Responsible for overseeing the homebuilding process from start to completion. This is an on-site project management role involving, estimating, bid reviews, scheduling, cost-control, subcontractor relations, building material orders, quality control and outstanding customer service. Ensuring high-quality new home construction with a focus on serving the homeowners.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Provides pre-development planning
- Responsible for estimating and material take-offs prior to construction
- Sources qualified trades for the bidding process, reviews subcontractor bids, awards bids, and schedules all subcontractors
- Ensures purchase orders are delivered and verifies quantities
- Creates construction schedule using construction software and ensures homes are delivered according to the schedule
- Builds cooperative relations with subcontractors and promotes quality of work during all phases of construction
- Manages any construction issues, change orders, RFI's and answers homeowner's inquiries
- Reviews and approves all subcontractor invoices and submittals
- Promotes safety on the construction site for all workers and conducts safety meetings in accordance with OSHA standards
- Conducts final walk through with the homeowner and oversees project closeout-out including final inspections, as-builts and collecting close-out documents. Ensures customer satisfaction through efficient completion of final punch-out list
We develop and inspire our Project Managers through training and coaching on the job. At Threecore we believe that work should be more rewarding than just a paycheck. In addition to a comprehensive benefit and compensation program including healthcare, dental, 401(K) with company match, vacation and holidays. Our work pace is manageable and we encourage active collaboration with your teammates.
- A minimum of 5-7 years of ground-up residential construction experience, preferably with a national home builder
- Knowledge of Orlando subcontractor base
- Experience with estimating and managing job- site costs
- Construction management software experience and Microsoft Offices skills
- Bachelor's degree in Construction Management or related field is preferred or equivalent work experience with large national residential builder
- Experience with civil site development and land development
- Ability to read and analyze construction documents and knowledge of building codes and methods
- Strong project management skills with the ability to manage multiple homes under construction simultaneously
- A valid driver's license is required
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills to foster relationships with building trade partners and homeowners
- A desire to serve others through exceptional customer service skills
Our company develops leaders and empowers staff to use their gifts to impact the world through service – to our co-workers, to our clients, and to our communities. We subscribe to the mission “finding purpose through serving others,” so if this speaks to you, let’s connect! If you are looking for a Project Manager role within a company who empowers their managers and are seeking a work environment with purpose, challenge and professional colleagues, this role is for you!
If you agree, let's connect!
Threecore is an Equal Opportunity Employer