Construction | Tampa, FL | Full Time
Are you a General Superintendent with a General Contractor or Design Build firm ready to apply your skills and experiences managing commercial and industrial projects forward from start to finish? Do you have direct experience leading a small team of Superintendents and Project Engineers with industrial / warehouse and commercial projects? Would you like to grow your career with a forward-thinking company? Are you seeking a work environment with purpose, challenge, and professional colleagues?
Threecore, LLC provides general contracting, design-build and construction management services to a variety of clients across the country. Our company develops leaders and empowers staff to use their gifts to service our clients, coworkers, and communities. We subscribe to the mission “finding purpose through serving others,” so if this speaks to you, let’s connect!
As a full-time General Superintendent, your responsibilities will include:
Manage a team of on-site Superintendents and Project Engineers
Schedule, inspect, assure quality control and job site safety
Coordinating all work at the job site to ensure it is performed in accordance with plans, specifications, codes and regulations
Create schedules and determining sequencing for large scale projects valued at $30-$50 Million
Develop and implement recovery strategies to maintain project schedule
Review and approve invoices
Maintain budgetary control of the project
Build client relationships and ensure client satisfaction
- 10-15 years of commercial and/or industrial project experience with projects ranging from $30-$50 Million
- 3-5 years of experience managing a team of Superintendents and Project Engineers
- Able to work on various jobsites across the US; 95% travel
- Mentoring teams to enhance performance and skill development
- Strong communication skills and organizational skills to manage projects successfully
- Bachelor's or Associates degree in Construction Management or Civil Engineering is preferred, but not required
- Experience with construction management software and Microsoft Excel
- Ability to solve problems and work effectively with teams and subcontractors
- Strong motivation and drive to successfully complete projects on-time and on-budget
Company Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive salary with bonus structure based on performance
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(K) with company match and other insurances
- Per-diem for food, lodging and vehicle reimbursement program
Threecore, LLC is a principle-centered organization, thinking and acting in alignment with strong values of service, integrity and authenticity. We develop and inspire our teams through training and coaching on the job. At Threecore we believe that work should be more rewarding than just a paycheck. In addition to a comprehensive benefit and compensation program, our work pace is stable and predictable, and we encourage active collaboration with your teammates.
If this sounds like an inspiring opportunity, we look forward to hearing from you!
Threecore LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.