Parts | Lancaster | Full Time
Responsible for selling, receiving, and delivery of parts and accessories within parts department. In addition performs in-store customer service, overall organizational promotion, and stocking duties.
- Promotes and sells products and/or services to meet customer needs
- Champions a positive attitude and image of Company in customer and fellow team member interaction
- Supplies Service Technicians with parts as required
- Verifies receiving and receipting-in of parts shipments
- Answers and directs incoming phone calls and inquiries promptly, thoroughly, courteously and accurately
- Assists in keeping parts department clean, orderly, and well stocked
- Follows up on parts shortages and expedites issues by reporting to the manager
- Places stock ordered parts in assigned bin locations in a timely manner
- Assists with merchandising displays by delivering showroom inventory
- Assists in maintaining all departmental tools, equipment, and vehicles
- Participates in loading and unloading trucks
- Takes ownership of specific individual duties as assigned by supervisor
- This job description is not intended to be all inclusive and employee will also perform other reasonable related business duties as assigned by immediate supervisor or other leadership as required. Company reserves the right to revise or change job duties and responsibilities as the need arises.
Experience, Education, Skills and Knowledge:
- Basic data entry/keyboarding skills
- Basic Agricultural and Lawn equipment parts and machinery knowledge
- Willingness to work overtime hours as needed
- Ability to use computer applications
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to lift items weighing up to 75 lbs.
- High School diploma or equivalent experience