Information Technology | Greater London, England, United Kingdom | Contract
At Datsumi we are continuously on the lookout for talented, innovative problem solvers to join our Data Science team, from Graduate to Senior level. Whether you are coming to the end of a relevant Masters degree, or have multiple years experience in implementing data science and machine learning techniques in a professional setting - we’d love to hear from you.
We might not be actively hiring at your level right now, but if your background is particularly interesting it would be great to have a chat and consider you for upcoming positions later on in the year.
Data Science at Datasumi
Joining our Data Science team is a unique opportunity. Collaboration is central to how our Data Scientists work. Our tech stack varies depending on the form of deployment, but usually involves Python and R.
As our digital growth has accelerated and we continue to invest in our data capabilities as the business and influence of data grows.
Things We Would Be Excited About
- Proficiency with R or python, or good knowledge of other scripting languages and interest to learn a new one
- An interest in building, deploying and testing machine learning models on production systems
- Someone keen to work with large data sets and solving complex problems
- Passion for making the complicated easy to understand
- Experience with any of H2O, Tensorflow, Airflow, D3, RStudio Connect, Git/SVN + GitHub, R package development, CircleCI, ggplot2 would be a great bonus.
Click Apply Now to register your details.
To all recruitment agencies: Datasumi does not accept unsolicited agency CVs.