Web Developer - FL
Engineering | Boca Raton, FL | Full Time
Datalot is a leading provider of mobile and web marketing solutions for the insurance industry. Our platform is ever evolving and we are looking for a Web Developer to help take the company to the next level.
What you will be working on:
- Working closely with the business team and designer to grow a portfolio of landing pages and web forms
- Building responsive websites starting with a design PSD
- Maintaining and revising existing websites to improve conversion
What we’re looking for:
- Experience with creating responsive, cross-browser and cross-platform compliant pages
- Familiarity with web standards, web browser capabilities and mobile best practices
- Ability to work effectively with minimal supervision in an atmosphere of multiple projects and shifting priorities
Nice to have:
What's the work environment like?
In a word, awesome! You will be working hard alongside super passionate, smart people. Some of our perks include:
- Full benefits (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability)
- 401(k) with company match
- Fully-stocked kitchen with snacks and drinks
- Top-of-the-line hardware (Mac-friendly)
So what is Datalot?
Datalot is a leading provider of mobile and web marketing solutions for the insurance industry. We manage a real-time call marketplace (think Google AdWords but for phone calls instead of clicks) as well as a cloud-based contact center platform and other industry-leading web-to-phone applications.
Our platform is relied on by hundreds of clients ranging from small businesses to Fortune 500 companies. Founded in 2009, we were recently named one of the fastest growing businesses in New York by Crain's, and have been featured in Forbes, the Wall Street Journal, and the Google Engineering Blog. Most importantly, we are profitable and growing fast. Come help us build more cool stuff.
If you’re interested in finding out more, send us your resume and a link to your portfolio.