SEM Account Manager
SEM | Brooklyn, NY | Full Time
Datalot is an online advertising technology company, focused on consumer acquisition and lead generation across a host of consumer product niches. Launched in 2009, Datalot has demonstrated steady growth and profitability and established itself as a force in the online advertising space, enabling it to raise funding from top-tier technology investors. Facilitating this growth is Datalot’s, revolutionary core technology, which allows them to acquire and process consumers across multiple channels at scale, without diminishing the client experience. This platform provides real-time insight into lead value and traffic quality, making complex, performance-based marketing infinitely more efficient. Built entirely in-house, Datalot’s technology continues to grow and evolve, distinguishing them from the competition.
SEM Account Manager
The SEM Account Manager supports and collaborates with the SEM department to build, manage, and grow internal media buying campaigns across all platforms (e.g. Bing, Google, Facebook). The AM must quickly understand and support initiatives that will contribute to the goals and success of PPC campaigns.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Manage and grow buying campaigns to profitable levels while testing and optimizing across all applicable platforms.
- Create and update daily, weekly and monthly reports, as well as campaign-level analysis for paid search campaigns.
- Monitor and evaluate results and performance metrics across major search engines and internal buying accounts.
- Manage the operational set up and efficiency of all SEM team campaigns.
Desired Experience & Skills:
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere.
- Desire to learn a new industry.
- Past experience planning and executing ad campaigns on a mix of the following platforms: Adwords/Bing, Facebook, Instagram
- A strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint
- Willingness to problem solve and find creative solutions to problems
- Strong analytical and organizational skills required.
- Clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points, as well as use analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Must be a committed team player, able to work both independently and interact with management and other staff members.
- SQL experience would be helpful but not necessary
- Bachelor's degree preferably in marketing or economics but not a requirement
- 2-3 years experience
- Full medical, dental, and vision
- 401(k) with Company match.
- Great work environment – we are a team of passionate, hard-working people that love to eat, drink, and play ping pong.
- Weekly catered lunches, monthly breakfasts, and a well-stocked kitchen