Sales Representative - South FL
Business | Boca Raton, FL | Full Time
Datalot is a leading provider of mobile and web marketing solutions for the insurance industry. Our platform is ever evolving and we are looking for aggressive, self-motivated individuals driven to earn an income by selling new and servicing existing customers. Sales and service professionals on our team are strong closers with a high degree of self-confidence, with the ability to articulate the technology solution features and value proposition.
· Ongoing sales performance over-achievement
· Qualify and close leads through cold calling
· Conduct phone and web based sales presentations and product demos
· Use a CRM to manage prospect pipeline and provide accurate sales forecasts
· Maintain recurring relationship with clients while actively managing the business
· Manage day-to-day interaction with clients to makes sure their needs are met in a timely manner
· Set up and make changes to clients' accounts when needed
· B2B Sales Experience with a quantifiable track record
· Account Management Experience
· Exceptional organizational, time management skills and a professional demeanor
· Ability to maintain high energy and enthusiasm and work well within team atmosphere
Benefits & Perks:
Full medical, dental and vision coverage
401(k) with Company match
Competitive Base Salary plus commission
High energy work environment
A well-stocked kitchen
So what is Datalot?
Datalot is a leading provider of mobile and web marketing solutions for the insurance industry. We manage a real-time call marketplace (think Google AdWords but for phone calls instead of clicks) as well as a cloud-based contact center platform and other industry-leading web-to-phone applications.
Our platform is relied on by hundreds of clients ranging from small businesses to Fortune 500 companies. Our headquarters are in the DUMBO neighborhood of Brooklyn, NY. Founded in 2009, we were recently named one of the fastest growing businesses in New York by Crain's, and have been featured in Forbes, the Wall Street Journal, and the Google Engineering Blog. Most importantly, we are profitable and growing fast. Come help us build more cool stuff.